Fanfic Writing General

Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
Sonata discovers walking tacos.

Teaching her that that doesn’t mean what she thinks it does is Adagio and Aria’s job.

Pity them.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
Somepony makes one mistake thanks to a sneeze. Upon realizing it, (s)he then makes a second mistake…

…saying a frustrated “Oh, Flurry Heart!” in earshot of Twilight Sparkle. (Or Twilight Velvet, Night Light, Cadance, or Shining Armor. Your choice.)

(If posted on fimfiction, the problem may be squeezing 1000 words out of this idea while not making it excessively long for the idea.)
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
I had an idea for a book I might write.

So, the premise of this book is that it follows the story of a girl named Judy, transferred to a high school in the middle of nowhere on the East Coast for her senior year. Said middle of nowhere has recently been plagued by a rash of seemingly random deaths, where people would suddenly die in their sleep.

Within a few days, Judy finds herself in an alternate world that she can only enter when she’s asleep, known as the Dreamscape. There, she finds a mysterious man known as The Dreamer who frees her from her bonds and helps her awaken to her power, a pair of etheral chains that she has full control over. It turns out that something has been trapping people into the Dreamscape in their so-called “place of safety” and forcing them to an unending wave of the voices in their head, pounding all of their doubts and worries into their brain until they succumb to it and turn into a mysterious substance called Dream Fluid, killing the person in reality. The Dreamer is one such person stuck in the Dreamscape and is trying to find a way out.

Anyways, at one point, Judy finds the safe place for an antisocial girl at her school that moonlights as a DJ (stop me if you’ve heard this one before). It’s, of course, the club she performs at, but it’s warped and twisted. Destroyed machines litter the walls and ceiling, culminating in a hanging representation of her made out of broken electronics. After trying to confront the girl and help her out, the sculpture comes to life and bares her inner thoughts: the girl feels like a robot. With all of the depression weighing on her, she wants to die, but feels as if she can’t. This is reflected by the sculpture crawling around and asking Judy to kill her while simultaneously trying to push her away.

How does that sound?
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@PonyPon  
Funnily enough, this idea stemmed from a Persona fanfic.  
As much as I wanna distance it from Persona, I want to keep that spirit of cool bosses and shit.

But wow, that’s a really good definition.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide