2019 Derpibooru Community Collab

Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
ohhhhh shit SON it’s back!

actually i’ve been wondering about which artist to ask about drawing my oc. it seems like some of the artists in the list are super busy with requests while others have very few if any. if there a way of knowing which artists already have a “full queue” of sorts (even though there’s obviously no actual queue or limit) and which ones are actively looking for requests? i feel like this is one of those situations where going up to an artist and asking “hey are you busy” will inevitably lead to awkwardness because if they are busy then i’d feel bad about encumbering them with yet another obligation. after all, these things take time and effort and they’re basically free (although i did send a donation to zutheskunk last year because i felt bad about not compensating him for his amazing and adorable rendition of my oc.)
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Lightning Stripe  
Is there a maximum image size limit?

Be aware that if the image is huuuge, it’s probably going to look really weird and lose a lot of detail when it gets shrunk down to fit in the collab; at the very least all the lines will look super thin compared to the other characters.

@Bexar Bandito  
if they are busy then i’d feel bad about encumbering them with yet another obligation

Nobody’s under any real obligation, though; if any one artist gets too many requests, they can just have Joey edit the OP to cross their name out.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
  1. Images of a pony sitting or standing on all fours should be a minimum of 800px in height, head-to-hoof. 1200px is preferred. Images of ponies standing on their hind legs or in an unusual pose should be proportional.
  2. Ponies should be a normal-sized show-canon species (pony, griffon, etc). Original species are welcome, so long as they’re in a believable show-style appearance. Sorry, but no humans, anthro, or EqG-style OCs, as well as adult dragons or sea serpants.

Also, use site embeds (check the … above posting form) instead of plaintext absolute URL.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@StormDancer14  
Yeah, sorry, but anthro form is not allowed - anthro styles vary too wildly, and the height difference would make it extremely hard to incorporate into the image at the quantity of images we’re expecting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for the next one!