2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

Black_Ice
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

World's most ununique OC
Heya, I have two questions.

Is it possible to re-use the same image I submitted for last year’s community collab?  
Also, I haven’t gotten a badge for last year’s collab. Did I have to request that manually?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Black_Ice  
Generally re-using the same image from a previous collab is not allowed. Though I typically look the other way if it’s heavily modified.

And yeah, you can ask in the badges thread and someone should be able to help you with that
Ruchiyoto
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Philosopher
Good luck to y’all or to whom-ever is reading this comment, hopefully we beat the record of submissions than last year, but it probably wouldn’t matter if it doesn’t happen.
Joey
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Ruchiyoto  
Last time I counted, submissions for this year were slightly behind last year’s submissions, but not by much.

Realistically, I expect there to be a bit less this year as the show’s been over for a year now, and last year had a pretty big boost since it started shortly after the series finale, where a lot of people gained a bit of a re-interest in the show. But I’m still expecting this to be pretty big, and by current trends there should be well over 1000 characters.

Still, be sure to tell your friends and help spread the word of the event, and get as many people to enter as you can!
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Joey  
Not to mention there was a controversy that cost us ~400 artists, but we don’t talk about that… (I actually wonder how many of those artists actually had OCs in past collabs?)
Background Pony #3026
Hello there!  
We are a group of 4 OC, and we would like to be placed in the sky, divided into 2 groups,  
1 group consists of a Pegasus and a unicorn who will sit on a cloud in an embrace, I think it will be compact and aesthetically pleasing.  
2) a group composed of the Pegasus and earth pony  
Pegasus will keep flying semeone hooves, I saw in proshlih the Colaba did as well.  
All created OC are known to me, and they agree to place their OC in this collaboration

The rules say that to get to the sky you need to agree with the organizers.  
We will be very grateful if you approve our request
Background Pony #3026
@Background Pony #3026  
is it possible to make the OCS look at each other? or that the OC groups are located nearby, it is not necessary but I would like to throw them off with one png file
Background Pony #3026
@Joey

participants:  
vk.com/idkatephlin  
vk.com/rainbowdashisthebestpony  
vk.com/rony_ram  
vk.com/danpon03

ok, I understood can we then send one png-file on which our Characters
Ruchiyoto
Artist -

Philosopher
@Ruchiyoto
Last time I counted, submissions for this year were slightly behind last year’s submissions, but not by much.
Realistically, I expect there to be a bit less this year as the show’s been over for a year now, and last year had a pretty big boost since it started shortly after the series finale, where a lot of people gained a bit of a re-interest in the show. But I’m still expecting this to be pretty big, and by current trends there should be well over 1000 characters.
Still, be sure to tell your friends and help spread the word of the event, and get as many people to enter as you can!

Yeah, I agree, it’s crazy how there are less submissions than last year, at least a few lately. I actually thought last year was a massive effort we pulled off from the 2020 community collab, but in all essence, it’s safe to safe that it wouldn’t make a difference and there probably is no point in accomplishing that.  
True, this year’s community collab hasn’t met the amount of submissions as expected, despite the Pandemic and the lack of drawing but surely time will tell. I guess we’ll have to see in the near future. ✌️
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Ruchiyoto  
Last time I counted (about a week ago) it was a difference of about twenty characters, give or take.

A major difference is last year had a lot more images submitted, but they were largely solo characters. This year feels like there’s a significantly higher number of duo and group images.

The character count is the more significant number, not the image count.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for a new one