OC Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Here’s a reference sheet I made of my persona, Luca. Go ahead, ask me anything and I’ll (try to) give an answer (considering I haven’t fleshed out his world).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
I made a genderbent version of Luca, named Lisa, who comes from another dimension (which at least has a resolution unlike SOME media that involves alternate dimensions…)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
So here’s my persona, Luca, now with a cherry blossom for a T-shirt.
And my persona’s genderbent self, Lisa, with a cherry blossom hairpin.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
We really need to change the title and add “MLP OCs only” so as to avoid this confusion in the future, please? (Or better yet, pin both threads because I don’t have any MLP-based OCs, all of mine aren’t from any copyrighted universe)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide