Request of Correspondence[NSFW] Maybe I don't know

TheBathWaterHero
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Menace with a hose
Hello, I’m a shitty artist but I’ve been on a journey of self improvement and it’s dawned on me that my best course of action would be to seek out other artists and start working together a network, to keep myself and others pushed foreword. There are a few obstacles I’ve run into though, I don’t want to start bothering people I’ve already heard of because they usually have enough on their plate without me adding to the clusterfuck that must be their inbox; finding people who I haven’t heard of and would have the kind of time to chat with me is a daunting task of guessing and checking; and trying to start talking with people who comment on my stuff doesn’t seem to work because they usually say things that I can’t respond to in a meaningful way, and they usually don’t draw.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’d like to start following people who are around the same skill level as myself because letting it happen naturally hasn’t worked.  
If you have a Tumblr, that’s where I’m most active and I end up doing a lot of NSFW art but that doesn’t meant that I won’t look at your stuff if it isn’t, but I’m also not against your art if it is adult in nature.  
Um, yeah, I guess I should toss down a link to my Tumblr in case you want to see that: http://thebathwaterhero.tumblr.com/  
Also I respond to email pretty quickly so if you feel like dropping me one of those: Thebathwaterhero@gmail.com

Uh, I guess that’s it… I think…
Background Pony #C343
Hey there. yeah, getting together with other artists is hugely motivational. The “Stuck” thread here is a great place to start; although it’s kinda pessimistically titled, it’s turned into a sort of encouraging boot camp.

Working on group projects and doing art trades is another really fun way to keep yourself going.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide