What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
Any pics and comics where bad things happen to Derpy, especially those done by platinumdrop. I really hope the guy who commissions him to to do those pictures dies in a fire and rots in hell. It’s the commissioner who deserves to be abused, not Derpy. Yeah, I’ve got artist*,derpybuse in my complex hide filter, but when you’re on a website like DeviantArt that doesn’t have any filters at all, it just really pisses me off.
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
Seems more like a website issue than a content issue… Furaffinity has similar problems (no ability to hide filthy or unpopular content behind warning thumbnails when submitting, for example), that went unfixed since 20 years.
About the comics themselves, having a regular client for commissions is always a good thing and it is great for platinumdrop to have found this opportunity ; wasting it just because other people don’t like the result might not be a smart business decision.
Though, unsurprisingly, the derpybuse level seems to increase with each new story lmao
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Any pics and comics where bad things happen to Derpy, especially those done by platinumdrop. I really hope the guy who commissions him to to do those pictures dies in a fire and rots in hell. It’s the commissioner who deserves to be abused, not Derpy. Yeah, I’ve got artist*,derpybuse in my complex hide filter, but when you’re on a website like DeviantArt that doesn’t have any filters at all, it just really pisses me off.
I can completely relate to this problem with the sites like DeviantArt, Fur Affinity, Commishes & plenty of other places as they do not have keyword filtering or good filtering. Most only have a safety-rating filter but nothing more. My only solution is to either hide the post/content manually if I can or block the user(which I only do if its illegal content or they are notorious for only rly doing content around a thing I don’t want to see. :/
Seems more like a website issue than a content issue… Furaffinity has similar problems (no ability to hide filthy or unpopular content behind warning thumbnails when submitting, for example), that went unfixed since 20 years.
About the comics themselves, having a regular client for commissions is always a good thing and it is great for platinumdrop to have found this opportunity ; wasting it just because other people don’t like the result might not be a smart business decision.
Though, unsurprisingly, the derpybuse level seems to increase with each new story lmao
Fur Affinity has a rly bad problem with Fetishes, filth & other forms of nsfw content being falsely rated as “safe” instead of as mature or higher alongside a lot of other things. Blocking the accounts that do that content also does not hide the content either which is very frustrating. This is why I do not ever view the homepage for FA for & have it set to direct onto my FA Profile instead. So for FA, I only see content from people I watch or from discord servers.
FA did announce awhile back that they are in the process of actually developing a key word/tag filtering system but its definitely very delayed bc its been over a year now and its STILL not out. FA is very late on giving us literally base-features that every site should have by default now, that doesn’t just include just keyword filtering or proper blocking/hiding restrictions by the way.
I just seriously hope once its out, they do enforce strict tagging rules meaning uploaders MUST correctly tag their posts of what content it contains. It also means I can actually use the homepage for FA once its out as it means I can filter out content I don’t want to see. I hope they also update their blocking system to hide content from those you have blocked & they can’t see or upvote yours either same with not being able to follow you.
d1ckbitch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
Enforced tagging rules will probably never happen, it would be too much of a change for users… Though it’s same problem for deviantart, they don’t have a tags database and everybody can write whatever they want as tags. It’s good for nobody and probably hurts pieces of art’s visibility, but changing it now would be quite a challenge..
If they really wanted to have the filtering system, it would’ve been out already. They didn’t need it to become the leading art and social website in the furry fandom, it’s probably low priority for them.
Is the homepage really problematic, though? I’m seeing each time I’m logging (say, once per day) and very rarely saw erroneously untagged NSFW in it. Sometimes there’s soft vore or weird fetishes like inflation, but nothing really unsafe for work, in my experience, only thing that I’m noticing is the 30% of YCH offers
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
I used to have a DeviantArt Filter add-on for my browser so I could filter out what I didn’t like to see. But it stopped working last month and the add-on itself hasn’t been updated for a good few years.
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
The bare minimum they could do is improve the blocking system so accounts that constantly do those things can just be blocked/hidden entirely. It would honestly solve the problem heavily, its not necessarily FA’s fault that some users don’t know how to content mark stuff properly which is a issue happening everywhere, they are just so slow when it comes to reports & fixing it if the uploader doesn’t so it themselves.
I’ve seen plenty of cases where users had accidentally rated it wrong & fixed it themselves or the staff fixed it. FA’s timeline shows freshly/latest uploaded pieces meaning anything can show from both stolen/traced art, troll posts, illegal content that the site doesn’t allow & of course, unmarked mature/adult content its completely unpredictable. 🤷‍♂️
I used to have a DeviantArt Filter add-on for my browser so I could filter out what I didn’t like to see. But it stopped working last month and the add-on itself hasn’t been updated for a good few years.
I remember this filter & used to use it awhile ago but never got it back on my new pc as I forgot about its existence. It was very handy while it lasted. I feel like the way Wix changed DeviantArt a lot lately lead up to how the filters no longer work and only breaking especially since lately they have been changing their content systems.
Background Pony #619E
3d YCH results. They are just produced in such VOLUME. I don’t want to never see them - the scene can be pretty cool - but then I click on an artist’s tag and wind up with effectively four unique images per 50 thumbnails shown per page. Plus, I might notice that some tags are consistently missing or mis-used but then the artist has >800 uploads to deal with in order to fix them.
Lil_VampireCJ

Lil_VampireCJ
I miss out seeing a lot of these things as I have the screencap tag hidden because the content is always too spammy and takes up far too much of my timeline in comparison to genuine art content. But honestly, ones like these make me laugh because they’re just so bad that it honestly kills me.
3d YCH results. They are just produced in such VOLUME. I don’t want to never see them - the scene can be pretty cool - but then I click on an artist’s tag and wind up with effectively four unique images per 50 thumbnails shown per page. Plus, I might notice that some tags are consistently missing or mis-used but then the artist has >800 uploads to deal with in order to fix them.
@Background Pony #619E
Kind of wish unedited SFM poses were treated like AI art for this reason. I’m not one to tell anyone to stop having fun, but it does get spammy.
Yeah I’m tired of those & some peeps don’t tag them properly meaning my complex filters do not pick them up & hide them automatically most of the time.
I like seeing YCHs but not rly the 3D SFM stuff, especially of that one very overused cursed looking sfm mlp anthro model where its just where someone’s ripped off a PPM Pony head & glued it onto a human body.
If yous want my complex filter setting that hides all those spammy 3D YCH result images, I’d be happy to share them. ;)
Lil_VampireCJ

Lil_VampireCJ
That’s a pretty valid reason. Maybe I should just hide the screencap tag too.
Probably for the best, especially if you get annoyed by spammy content & screenshots.
I use this in my complex filter to hide those 3D anthro models & 3D YCH Results:
(anthro, sfm)
(anthro, sfm, YCH result)
(sfm, 3D, YCH result)
(3D, YCH result)
(sfm, YCH result)
Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
human on pony
lazily generated AI art (inb4 “nooo AI art is superior!!”)
low quality sfm (there’s still good quality animated sfm stuff, so those creators have talent)
low quality underage b8 (such as any mascot/character from games aimed to children on this website)
off-topic screenshot/meme flood
lazy screenshots that shouldn’t even be on the website
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Slingring
human on pony action and its variants are easy tags to hide. The rest, however, are in that sticky subjective zone that aren’t easily filtered. Score is useless, as there’s plenty of lazy AI gens and SFM floods that get updooted to the stratosphere because boobies.
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
Fart fetish is one thing I am DEFINITELY not a fan of, I have it completely filtered but every now and then one image will slip through the cracks, especially if they are done in poor ms paint style fart edits of characters being in close proximity to another’s butt. One really nasty one I saw that went through was a fart edit of RD farting on Applejack every time she bit her tail.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide