Which of the mane six do you find the hardest to draw humanised?

Background Pony #E712
For me it’s Applejack. And the reason being, I’m trying to give her an apple body shape that I find very tricky to get right. Sometimes I feel like I should stop with that idea but I like the concept too much y’know?

Plus in my mane six human line up I want variation. They can’t all be hourglass figures. That’s just not real to me.
Background Pony #0868
Fluttershy. I keep running out of ink trying to draw and shade her gigantic melons.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Due to attempting to make them all look unique without resorting to crutches like just changing skin tone or just going with “Muslimshy” and it’s equivalents. All of them.

Rarity especially because that mane doesn’t translate well into human hair.
Background Pony #E712
Yeah I think Rarity’s hair is a pain too. I think that to work in human form it basically needs redesigned.
DigitalDomain123
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Sm0l Duder
I would probably say Rarity for me. Mostly because I haven’t really drawn much or her or Fluttershy. In any Pony drawing, it’s the hair that defines the character in terms of the Mane Six.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide