Ask the mods anything

nerfherder
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Dark lord of the sith
@Princess-Twilight  
I was bored so I made a tier list in terms of power  
note this is just my opinion based off of feats accomplishments and power sets  
you might not agree… in fact I’d be suprised if you did, but I’d like your opinion anyway if you’re not TOO busy  
tirek > discord > starligh/twilight >rainbow dash > shining armor > luna/celestia > maud pie/big macintosh/pinkie pie > fluttershy {enraged}> ember/garble > cadance > applejack> rarity> canterlot guard> flutterhshy{in character}
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
@Princess-Twilight  
well when I put twilight on the list, I didn;t include twilight when she had the magic of four alicorns, because that wasn’t HER power  
but I’d certainly argue she is stronger than celestia, as is rainbow dash  
zeb and I were just having a friendly debate actually  
he things twilight is more powerful, and he brought some good arguments, but personally I thing starlight is at LEAST equal to twilight, in fact I believe she is actually {if only slightly} stronger  
I’m just more impressed by her feats than I am with twily’s
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
@Princess-Twilight  
I respectfully disagree  
starlight has done things that twilight has never done, things that twilight TRIED to do but couldn’t, and things that twilight did. but vastly improved on  
the reason I say starlight>twilight is that while twilight is VERY versetile, starlight just seems to be be just more brutally powerful  
for example  
twilight time traveled for a mere few seconds {and completely screwed herself over for several days in the process}  
starlight perfected the same spell to a point where she could control the time, place, and setting and even write the spell so only SHE could do it undetected, wheras twilight couldn’t do it without starlight knowing and being teleported there  
starlight is INFAMOUS for using cutie mark based magic, something completely unique to her as of right now  
twilight ATTEMPTED similar magic, but failed on applebloom  
she even switched the cutie marks of the princesses, and if she wanted to, could probably replicate the spell again  
starlight was able to fight alicorn twilight to a standstill, keeping up with by using a flight spell that twilight has NEVER done before  
twilight managed to enchant her doll and bewitch a town  
but starlight has demonstrated powerful and direct mind control a feat replicated only by discord  
just the BI-product of starlights emotions was able to bewitch an entire group of ponies  
I see twilight as a swiss army knife, VERY versatile and capable of many neat tricks  
but starlight is simply a steel sledge hammer, much more powerful and destructive in terms of brute force and raw ability
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
let’s not kid ourselves  
we ALL know who the REAL best princess is  
discord  
full  
wait, scratch that  
Axel  
full  
axel is best alicorn princess  
anyone who says otherwise is in blatant denial
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@nerfherder

Funny thing is, I always saw it as the other way around. Twilight’s focused on raw power, but she tends to telegraph her attacks, whereas Starlight’s more “weak, but skilled” and has more of an emphasis on fine technique.
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
@Mike

@Jarkes  
I respectfully disagree  
but hey, it’s all opinions based off of what we gather, and what “power” means to each of us, “power” is a subjective word  
in any case  
I say they’re both more powerful than celestia, but again, that’s my opinion
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
@Mike  
I’m pretty unbiased myself, seeing as I like pretty much everypony  
going by my UNBIASED opinion  
starlight is slightly stronger
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide