Ask the mods anything

Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I always had wanted to ask this:

Had you guys ever had to deal with a massive gore/or whatever disturbing imagery content spam around the site?
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@100SGX  
If fanart related gore, that happens sometimes. It has been happening a lot more recently because well… it’s spook month. If IRL gore, definitely. We had that problem pretty bad a few months ago with someone posting IRL for under safe.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Have you ever heard about this weird site called derpibooru? I heard it was full of people that want to do lewd things with the ponies from mlp.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@some-guy  
Eh… What, I heard that wanna be danbooru clone site, before. But damn never realized that they when that far, ugh. Seriously who the hell want to go that site any way? At least danbooru is for Anime which is well mostly about human. But pony? Pony? Ugh I don’t wanna to talk about it.
Background Pony #BE6C
There’s nothing sexual in wanting to insert your penis into pony vagina or anus and ejaculate into it after series of rhythmic motions
some-guy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Is this site run on a linux server?  
A lot of linux developers are threatening to yank their code contributions due to the new code of conduct (and can do so because they own the copyright to their contributions). I’m hearing this may lead to numerous websites being vulnerable to attacks.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@some-guy  
Yes, it is.

We’ll see what happens, but based on following LKML, there is maybe one person that wants to do this. So I don’t think it’ll happen.
some-guy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Is there a way my account could be “whitelisted” so I can browse the site using a VPN without risking a permaban for something I didn’t do?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide