Ask the mods anything

Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@TheMultiBrony21  
Well, if someone is being a dense motherf***er at you or maybe get triggered at something or just their post is well not pleasant. Step back and take a deep breath, yeah I know it’s easier to said than done, I can understand the temptation, but on the other hand. We should ask do we really need to respond? What will I got from it? If the answer is more or less No and only a headache. Then it’s a good idea to leave the conversation.

Though if you think the person is breaking the rule. Please report it, it will help the moderator to well, enforcing the rule.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@TheMultiBrony21  
If I’m guessing who you are talking about, with someone like that you really need to report them. We can see who someone is, even if they are posting as a BP, and we can see what they’re doing across the site in ways that normal users can’t see.

So, and this is for everyone - if you think someone is being malicious and stalking you - definitely report it.

We don’t mind people following each other around the site, and because of notifications and “latest posts” listed on the front page it’s very common for the same group of people to kind of mind of migrate from thread to thread around the site in a big bunch. So a lot of what normally passes for “stalking” can just be “Oh, look - you’re here too.”

But the stuff that was going on with that other person? No - that is absolutely rules breaking and we don’t cotton to that kind of thing around here.
TheMultiBrony21
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Mal Hearts
@Derpy Whooves  
Okay. I was actually just speaking in general… Like, oh say, I see a comment that has nothing to do with me and I want to reply to it. Stuff like that.

But yes. Thank you for taking care of the problem. ;D
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@TheMultiBrony21  
You’re welcome, but … they’ll be back. Bans are for the most part just brief time-outs. And, eventually, everyone comes back. There’s only one planet, and somehow we all have to fit on it.

But, when they do come back, if you see them doing that again, let us know.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Communist Starlight  
There’s easily about a thousand unique users per day, you can tell by the usual score the featured image gets, lots and lots of people use Derpibooru without ever touching the Forum.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide