Ask the mods anything

LunarLunacy

Aspiring DJ
Am I just in hating myself for only joining the fandom at the release of S8 and not earlier then binging all of Mlp G4 in like two weeks
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Luna  
lol. thats like asking someone something through a CB radio then answering that question on the same radio. I’ll admit ive done it before out of boredom. I’ve litteraly asked myself something in my 2005 freightliner classic XL and answered it from my 1989 peterbilt 379.
LunarLunacy

Aspiring DJ
Anyone feel free to answer but I wanted to get a sweater (thick, fluffy on the inside, zip-up) and I wanted something Mlp on it, now I don’t want it to be obvious that it Mlp (tho it can be obvious if I really like the idea), more like a symbol that only other fans would understand. (Strictly SFW) my first idea was a dark gray with a big Applejacks Ranger logo on the back
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@LunarLunacy  
Can’t go wrong with your favorite pony’s cutie mark for stealth bronydom. As long as it isn’t one of the more recognizable ones to non-fans like Rainbow Dash.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@LunarLunacy  
You can report it and we’ll look at it. But if it’s a popular thread we probably will leave it and ask you to unsubscribe from it if you don’t want to participate in it any more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide