Ask the mods anything

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Typhoon2000  
No, you’re not. Being “just concerned” is not what you are doing. You’re freaking out and choosing the most extreme and radical response over and over.

Chill. Find some way to deal with your anxiety that doesn’t involve spamming public announcements on multiple threads that the site is being shut down followed by apologies and retractions.

If Ethos Capital buys the administration of the .org domains it will have zero effect on this site. Zero. And unless you are attempting to register a non-profit organization’s domain I’m pretty confident that it will have zero effect on you, too. And even if you ARE trying to register a non-profit domain then the effect will be so minimal that I challenge you to describe why it will matter.

The truth is that this site is too small, too inconsequential, and too far away from America for almost any of these laws or policy changes to make any difference at all.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@MACINTOSH PLUS  
I prefer hiphop and dubstep, techno and trance over vaporwave. Doesn’t seem that vaporwave is .. ‘defined’ enough in a lot of ways. Frankly, I thought chillwave was stronger and more cohesive, and vaporwave never really found it’s hook. But I’m a DNB kind of person, so … if it hasn’t got the beat it hasn’t got the beat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide