Automotive enthusiasts?

TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
@kleptomage  
It’s not entirely fair for truck drivers either. At least not in my state. I’m not even allowed to install a cold air intake on my truck due to some bs air quality regulations or something.
FuckItsDaytimeAgain

I am the sober horse
@kleptomage  
That’s actually very annoying, and I assume its part of the reason many drivers pick up a purpose offroad vehicle over a low car, since they are way more capable of surviving pot holes or curving.

Two examples would be my own (I miss it already) Hyundai Galloper SWB, standard with 235/75 in 15 inch rims. Previous owner put 32X11.5s on it (292cm wide). I could park very carelessly, and multiple times I went over the curb when turning, of course zero damage.  
Then there’s my sisters 2013 Suzuki Swift. My dad was afraid of driving it in the highway for long trips. He was right, as he damaged the rim and blew the tire when he drove over (apparently) some retread rubber that came off a truck.  
Also my sister curved the rims a few times.

On the Galloper, more than one time I left a congested parking lot by just diving over the blocks huehuehue.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

So the driver who took the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport to it’s limits had a near death experience as the car very slightly went airborne at around the 278 MPH mark during the top speed run.
TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@Selaphiel  
There have been ghost planes already as well. There’s a well known story of a private jet that continued operating on auto-pilot with all of the passengers dead inside.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@TheMagpulPone  
The new Ford Ranger was so disappointing to see in person. A 4 cylinder is the only engine choice. The interior is frankly unacceptable for any new vehicle. I don’t expect luxury refinement in a truck, but it could at least not look like a decade old rental and come with features that are standard on any cheap Subaru.

I could overlook some of those shortcomings if Ford offered a Ranger Raptor at a reasonable price.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide