Automotive enthusiasts?

The magic 🅱oi
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"broner"
@BarryFromMars  
It’s still broken, I’m awful at saving money and I don’t quite want to drop a transmission on the street.

@MagpulPony  
How big is your tank? I’m in california, my tank is about 22gal, and it costs me anywhere around $60-$80 to fill it up depending on the time of year
Flywheel
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Pony/Protogen "Pro"
@MagpulPony  
Ouch, AZ wasn’t too bad but when I was driving through Chicago to visit family in IN, I had to stop after doing 400 miles on one tank and was running on fumes. Dumb ol me put a premium fuel tune on my truck and premium at the tollroad oasis stops was around $3.60/gallon. That one hurt my wallet real bad.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Flywheel

Welcome.

@The magic 🅱oi

Darn.

@Flywheel

Darn. BTW, you might want to look up WMI (Water Methanol Injection.) It may allow you to go back to a lower octane without knocking, but it requires that you pay close attention to your WM level in an extra tank. People use it both to increase engine power and increase MPG. It also keeps your piston tops squeaky clean.

@The magic 🅱oi

Darn. Prices were $3.65 per gallon here in Pennsylvania back in 2013.

@Zerowinger

$1.92? It almost feels like 2000 again. Up here, It’s $2.759, give or take 5 - 10 cents.
The magic 🅱oi
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"broner"
@BarryFromMars  
Prices go up during the summer and holidays that people tend to travel for. I’ve seen it up to $4.15, $5 in some places. This one station right by a local high school has kept its prices at $4.99 for as long as I can remember.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
full My main project at school currently. 2002 trailblazer 4x4 that we’re taking the wiring harness out of, as well as the engine. Because the customer wants those things. Transmission is already out so it makes it a bit easier.

In other news my car is eating coolant
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@ACApenetrator50  
That’s a Frankenstein’s monster type car, I like it. Hope it turns out nicely.

Also, I’m not really into trucks but i may have a thing for those types. I like amber running lights, looks lovely.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
I have a question though.

This my friends truck and that’s a 14 inch lift on it  
full

Is it worth putting a similar one on my truck?
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Premium gas sucks, it gives my car better mpg though apparently. The best I’ve gotten is 28 mpg on normal 87 octane. Getting 24.3 in mixed driving. I hear trucks like the 2.7L engine get good mpg!

@ACApenetrator50  
Hot truck. I love seeing old dually trucks that arent lifted!

@Zerowinger  
That’s insane. My gas is down to $2.29

@ACApenetrator50  
Hopefully she’ll have a good 4x4 setup. Take pics too soon!
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@ACApenetrator50  
All due respect, but this is the type of trucks I dislike. The one you posted earlier I liked because it was stock, and pure. (At least on the outside) Lifts to me are useless unless you actually go off-road. Which I rarely see.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@SubaruAnon  
I do actually go off-road regardless of what exterior Mods are on the truck. The only thing I hate about doing it is getting stuck in mud because my winch only goes so far and I would just be getting myself more stuck by trying to drive out
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@ACApenetrator50  
It’s good you actually use a lift for it’s purpose. I see too many lifted Jeep’s and shit that haven’t even seen a gravel road in their lives.

full Don’t get me wrong though, I like ORVs. I should see if there’s any good trails in my area. (Not my car just an inspiration of what I might do to mine)

I’m still tryna decide between a lift or a lower lmao
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide