Ctrl + V

Background Pony #6DC1
Doubt u see the spirits in the sky, and I don’t mean just from Norman Greenbaum’s song. If u think & pray for ur dead, of course some regrets may b there. Did u get this from fill u full of shit dr phil or sum professional grief theRAPIST? U might think RIP is a good way 2 leave things, woodn’t consider the spirit wants 2 still b productive. SWM, Stay With Me, or SWU Stay With Us is the choice of us with working dead, the regret of not having the flesh 2 experience ongoing activities is ‘normal’ if u haven’t lost sense of what that is. It won’t destroy u. I am knot wrong.
Background Pony #BB46
The mundane bowling cytochemically whisper because rocket usually milk into a likeable wedge, omniscient, watery stitch.
Background Pony #BB46
like i worry my way into being bothered and get frustrated, if not overwhelmed, by my lack of choice and (causing expressiveness of or about endured regards/concurring because of persistence of elaborations of enduring) exhausted by inadequacy (because of not realizing uninvolvement enough to contrast comparisons that are associated with and associatable with concurring uninvolvement about elaborations of, for and, or just or, about enduring and because of the seemed potential for enduring involvements similarly [to instead elaborate concurrable enablements for potential concurrences that aren’t overwhelmed by enduring]) for gratifying change.
like i worry my way into being bothered and get frustrated, if not overwhelmed, by my lack of choice and (causing expressiveness of or about endured regards/concurring because of persistence of elaborations of enduring) exhausted by inadequacy (because of not realizing uninvolvement enough to contrast comparisons that are associated with and associatable with concurring uninvolvement about elaborations of, for and, or just or, about enduring and because of the seemed potential for enduring involvements similarly) for gratifying change.
like i worry my way into being bothered and get frustrated, if not overwhelmed, by my lack of choice and exhausted by inadequacy for gratifying change.
and people seem to love haggling endurances about it. and they’d be thrilled about being more enabled than enduring.
obviously don’t bother people by being a reminder that seems to be as persistent as though like. don’t justify it, neither. don’t practically express the bad joke of having endured dissatisfaction because (“if,” though - because of the misunderstanding about the scale of criticisms [and displacing or conveying self criticisms][so, self defeatism and criticisms]) of it seeming like they’d seem like they’d tolerate it.
“what they figure about other people because what they figure about themselves or because of what they figure they’d do, themselves (‘for some reason.’)”
“what they figure about other people because what they figure about themselves or because of what they figure they’d do, themselves (for some reason.)”
commented on a youtube video “psychological mindtricks:”
letting them talk and listening for you both to understand what they don’t want to feel like and what they do want to seem or feel like.
(all “comments on youtube” reference my own comments - i just didn’t want to waste the flow of it and didn’t want to retype it.)
(meditation to get in touch with one’sself to understand and realize [because of contrasts between comparisons of encouragements while learning from endeavors endured.])
“haggling endurances of the mind because of reminders of, or as though, (for figuring) ‘who’s enduring?’ (to no avail because of changes not having been gratified enough to figure involvement differently.)”
investing notes simplified:
buy when they can’t sell no more and sell when they can’t buy no more, based on the pace (of persistence or persisting [not “either way.”])
if they weren’t (or shouldn’t have been) expecting much, they wouldn’t have bought.
if the price is holding support for the highs and the lows aren’t getting lower, the price shouldn’t just suddenly drop.
if there’s no reasonably assumed expectations for more buying don’t buy, just sell. though, don’t wait to buy if you are riding a trend up.
concurred lows and concurred highs means the highs won’t go as high if the lows go as low, as though “the price will go lower.” unless the price just can’t go any lower, which could be different than the price just won’t go any higher.
Background Pony #BB46
After reading the requirements by the system to become a judge with the ability to procecute and sentance someone’s life, well I majorly place in question of whether they have earned the right to be one, a judge that is, as far as I am concerned they fail to have become multiskilled in many different areas of knowledge to determine if a person’s actions were “just” in the eyes of justice and with educated cause and moral or whether they were ill thought of actions of ignorance and immoral. How is it said
“Violence, where other courses of actions were possible are immoral.
Violence where nothing else was possible is called survival
Determining the difference means educating thyself and maybe even educating others
So be cautious if an educated man seeks violence to survive as you can ensure civility has been attempted.”
Ergo a Judge must learn our entire species available collective knowledge to act as a singular judge on their own or present as a panel of judges where each know segments of our species collective knowledge. This is the commitment I expect for someone to rule as a judge of a penal system or justice system for Justice to occur in a judge being able to decifer between actions of ignorance and actions of justice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide