Dragon Ball Thread

HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Philweasel
Do you know anything about Frieza and his army?
Vegeta was about on par with a standard Frieza Force elite mook. Cui was stronger than he was, at least before a giant naked child landed on him and he almost got killed by Krillan.

I think Kiwi was actually his equal, not his better, for whatever that’s worth.

From what I’ve heard, Bardock actually had a power level of around 10,000 at the time of his death due to his recent zenkai boost, on par with King Vegeta himself. Nappa never exceeded 4,000 or so. So Bardock went up several class levels over the course of that one special.

Freeza’s army seems to encompass a wide variety of power levels, from guys that seem to rank barely above humans (Krillin, of all people, dispatches a couple handily on Namek with Gohan), to heavyweights like Dodoria and Zarbon, to special forces like Ginyu and his team. So pre-Earth Vegeta would’ve fit in far below emergency measures like the Ginyu Force, but not that much lower on the totem pole than Zarbon and Dodoria, who were relatively intimate with Freeza, and on a visual level, look a lot like his immediate bodyguards. He was never a mere mook.
TenaciousDreamer2nd

Looking forward to Kakarot, though I’ll likely be buying it used.

And also possibly playing it with the Japanese dub for at least 1/3 of the time.

EDIT: Oh wait, I just saw Pilaf in that last trailer. Okay, I take that back: I’d just be playing it subbed all the time.
Background Pony #8032
As far as I know, I think Bosch will only voice DB Super’s version of Broly, while the game will retain Broly’s original voice. Though it does make me wonder if it’ll remain that way, or are the developers going to have Bosch re-record all of Vic Mignogna’s original voice lines as Broly to make the character’s voice more consistent.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In general it is a bad idea to make a live action adaptation of a shonen anime. They are far to wild that it could work, meaning it would have a lot of changes regardless of what they try. I rather see a life action movie of Berserk than of Dragon Ball.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide