Happy venting thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Man did I ever seize today.

*Woke up at 7:30 in the morning.  
*Did some tidying up.  
*Found out the insurance claim for my cat went through, and the check is in the mail.  
*Dropped off the cat carrier at my mom’s, and got to visit with her cat.  
*Picked up the tickets for a musical I’m going to see for my birthday.  
*Got to visit my old drama teacher.  
*Took my laptop and hung out at a coffee shop for a few hours.  
*Got all the behaviours of the new game enemy working properly.  
*Had a quiet but productive day at work.  
*Got off work at 12:30 at night.  
*I actually feel tired and ready for bed.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Continuing to hit the gym five days a week, shirts feel looser at mid-section, a few women have told me they can tell I’ve been working out regularly, and now I’m stepping up the amount of weight I lift by another 10 pounds.

Still need to work on flexibility (especially in lower body for planned Martial Arts training).
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’m so glad that this week’s math lesson was stupidly easy compared to weeks ago, it was a massive sigh of relief and I didn’t have to do too much work
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I just started to laugh during meditation. Why is that? And here’s the crazy part; There’s nothing in my mind to laugh about. There was no thoughts, nothing tickling my body, nothing. Just jolts of giggles and laughter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide