Happy venting thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Turns out I deposited $100 dollars more than I thought I did. Also, the cheque from the pet insurance claim went through, so I can pay off my line of credit.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So, in the matter of two days I finished season 1 of The Dragon Prince. I just finished the last episode of season 1 5 minutes ago.

The show is so addictive I watched 5 episodes in a row. The last time I binge watched a series was Spice and Wolf season 2.

The Dragon Prince is amazing. It is extremely addictive. I’ve been really impressed with the series so far. Rarely has there been a show where I’ve been “Screw going to sleep. I have to watch another episode.” The Dragon Prince is one of those series.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Got some next-level adulting done today. As condo board president, I had to arrange access to three units at the same time, so that a plumber could get in and investigate a weird leak. We still have no idea what’s causing it, though.

In other news, I got to have a really nice dinner with my mom.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide