Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Dustcan
I like to believe Lucifer’s pride is more on the meritocratic side.
He dismisses sinners as losers for wasting their gift of free will, he takes the lead because he took over as opposed to be simply granted the throne and so far besides her daughter it seems at the end he seems to respect the ragtag team of the Hotel for actually being capable of doing something great during the exorcist attack, in fact he respected Sir Pentious’ sacrifice. Plus, he wastes no time to say Adam let himself go so I guess he could mock complacency.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Dirty Bit
Welp.
So far I like Moxie, Millie and Loona and that one guy she likes in the beach episode.
I don’t like Blitzo or Stolas or his family.
I’m kinda surprised at how small a role Loona has had so far. She’s the one who gets all the fanart, but she’s just chillin in the background most of the time.
My favorite episode so far including the pilot is the one where a mad scientist wants IMP to murder his old partner and CHERUB tries to keep the same guy alive, but end up killing him and get kicked out of heaven. That’s the only one I’d want to rewatch in the future.
I’ll probably watch the rest but man, Hazbin was just better thought out in nearly every way. Like, most of the criticisms I’m hearing about the Hazbin series apply to Helluva Boss too, but it’s an indie series available for free, so I guess it would feel wrong to criticize it in the same way.
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
@Dex Stewart
The guy in the beach episode is called Vortex (or Tex for short). He’s actually voiced by James Monroe Igleheart, who voices Zestial in Hazbin.
Kinda funny episode 4 is your favorite so far. A lot of people consider it their least favorite.
I mean, you can still voice your criticims even if it’s indie, nothing wrong with that. The two shows are simply entirely different beasts. The crew gets to control the length of the season and episodes in Helluva, while with Hazbin they had to work with the 8 episodes season, and within the 20 minutes format. It’s why Hazbin goes through plot points faster, but the writing feels tighter.
Helluva only exists because Viv had no room for the Blitz and Moxxie in Hazbin. Still, she clearly wanted to do something with the ‘demons go to Earth to kill for clients in Hell’ premise, as seen by the fact that both Blitz and Moxxie cameo in the Hazbin pilot. Millie and Loona were later additions to round out the cast.
Same with added world elements - what was the entirety of Hell in Hazbin, later became the Pride Ring, which is why the ‘Sinners are confined to the Pride Ring’ rule even exists in the first place, and why we probably won’t see the two casts interact - despite the I.M.P. HQ being in Pride, too. And since Helluva focuses on hellborns it gets to explore the other Rings as early as episode 2. Both shows have their merits and weaknesses, I just enjoy each for what it adds to the greater Hellaverse.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Glad I’m not the only who isn’t that big on Blitzo. He has a lot of personality, Brandon Rogers does a good performance as him and he can occasionally be funny, but I think his asshole tendencies can be way too much in certain episodes and his constant swearing just gets less and less funny.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Blingo
I also have to admit Hazbin Hotel does have better writing than Helluva Boss. Whereas Helluva Boss is much more black and white (i.e. Stella being the obvious awful abusive wife while Stolas is made to be easier to sympathize), Hazbin Hotel has some shades of grey. I guess having years of hiatus after the pilot gives it plenty of time for planning.
That said, I still like Blitzo, mostly when he is supportive and caring while still being funny (My favorite moment of him is probably when he feeds Millie water when they’re fighting the agents). I’m never all that into Stolas though. I mean he’s fine, but he is a little too… innocent, too clean. I feel like every character in Helluva Boss has at least a dark side which is what makes them so likeable for me, except for Stolas. Moxxie and Millie are still the best though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide