Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
@Angrybrony
Yeah, because the circumstances have changed. Not to mention she was intentionally being obnoxious to learn intel from Carmilla about the Exorcist’s death, and to make Carmine loose composure. I don’t think she actually believes she could take everyone in that room on.
Charging into a battle she has nothing to gain from would be stupid. She’d only waste resources. Not mention the Hazbins wouldn’t exactly be eager to work with Vox, and especially Val.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Mammon is definitely an obtuse one since he’s very clearly an antagonist, but he does still indulges in Greed through legal and legitimate (if dodgy) means.
Beezlebub encourages her followers to over-indulge, but doesn’t approve when it’s being done as a coping mechanism.
Asmodeus, despite being all about lust, puts a surprising amount of focus on consent.
And Lucifer encourages pride, but he takes offense whenever someone gets a bit too uppity and arrogant for their station.
I almost wonder if this is intentional, particularly towards Hazbin’s premise of “demons aren’t irredeemable”.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan
i mean, yeah. i wouldn’t be surprised.
for all we know they were angles like lulu before hell since ozzie offhandedly menchens knowing mammon “since the start of hell” so that implies a few things depending on how you look at it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide