Also, this albums turn 30 years in 2020:

Facelift - Alice in Chains  
Seasons in the Abyss - Slayer  
Rust in Peace - Megadeth  
Cowboys from Hell - Pantera  
Frizzle Fry - Primus
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Just finished watching Transformers 3, got to listen to Linkin Park music on it and when I searched it’s album A Thousand Suns, it’s release date was on September 8, 2010 so It’s gonna turn 10 years old tomorrow.

(I believe this is the album where they shifted away from the nu-metal sound)
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Jesus Christ Everything at the end of time is over 6 hours long  
I should probably finish Pink Floyd’s The Wall first lol
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Been listening to late 70’s soft rock. I know it’s mostly forgotten and lame by today’s standards, but it’s great music to unwind and relax to.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Myoozik  
I amended my message.

But if you listen to the lyrics, it’s about a married couple living in an unspecified location, though we can assume it’s Florida due to mentions of “the cape.” The guy decides to cheat on his wife because he’s bored, so he answers a personal ad for a guy who likes piña coladas and getting caught in the rain. Then he meets this mystery woman, and it turns out it’s his wife, and this somehow rekindles their relationship.

Now really think about it for a second: If this happened in real life, this basically meant that both parties discovered that the other was cheating on them, so this would lead to a divorce at the very least; however, considering that we established that this takes place in Florida, revenge plots and/or murder would also not be out of the question.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Myoozik  
Yeah, the location didn’t dawn on me until I realized that the chorus mentions “the cape.”

I can just see the headlines: “Florida man killed by wife after both caught each other cheating on each other with themselves.” XD
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
Are there psychedelic rock albums that also are hard/heavy rock as well? Something along the lines of Humbug basically
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide