Music thread

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@TheHappySpaceman  
Depends  
Their 90s stuff is more Psychedelic Prog Rock , their 00s stuff is more Alt Metal Influenced Prog Rock. Both eras are great modern(you know what I mean) Prog IMO
SNESChalmers
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

What have I become...
@TheHappySpaceman

As Don’t said above; “Up the Downstairs” is a good starting point for their more psychedelic stuff, “Stupid Dream” if you’re not so into that, or “In Absentia” if you want more of a hard rock/metal approach.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Listened to MCR for the first time(Welcome to the Black Parade) and…

I honestly expected linkin park-esque emo stuff, but it’s an absolute banger

I mean I’m not that much in love with it but like, why do people hate them again?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Commune  
Ah. Yeah, I do remember that when they played at Reading Festival in 2006, they had bottles thrown at them from the audience. I also remember in 2006 or 2007, the same magazine had them at #1 of their “Best Bands of the Year” and #1 of their “Worst Bands of the Year” lists.

I honestly don’t know why people hated them. Maybe because they never tried to act like the tough guy and instead appealed to the depressed outcasts? Except no, because Nirvana did the same thing and they were well-liked. Weird…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Yay, Todd finally posted another video! :D  
And it’s a pop song review… :/

Boo! When is the next TrainWreckords? We’re overdue for one, or even a One Hit Wonderland?

About the review itself, I liked the first half where he talked about how slow the state of music is (and as someone who follows the Hot 100 every week, he’s not lying) and how he liked the chorus of the song. The second half was just eeeeeeh, once again being all cynical and negative towards the song. Honestly, I personally like the song itself even if the verses are amateur hour, but it’s unfair to say that Powfu is one of the worst rappers out there when he’s just some 20 year old emo kid who made a song for other people his age to relate to and that got popular because of an app.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Don’t  
They started as nu metal, I think.

@Commune  
Yeesh… So people hated them because teen girls liked them? This is like the argument I’m seeing for Twilight haters, except the media in question is actually good this time around.

All seriousness, I know a few guys who really like MCR as well, so thankfully not everyone is as stupid as the haters.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Don’t  
…You’re not wrong, TBH.

Aside from base similarities, I don’t see what A Perfect Circle, System of a Down, Linkin Park, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Disturbed, Slipknot, Staind, Godsmack, Finger Eleven, Evanescence, Incubus, and Mudvayne have in common.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
I don’t know what I expected 100 gecs but I didn’t expect it to sound like… that

@Don’t  
I don’t listen to emo much and my only exposure to it recently(even then, it’s emo rap) is XXXtentacion so yeah
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide