Nomura Wants to Add Star Wars and Marvel Content to Kingdom Hearts

KirbyfanNeox
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

>worrying about this instead of KH3 not being on Wii U  
>especially when Star Wars and/or Marvel characters in Kingdom Hearts is one of the coolest things ever
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
I’m not seeing a problem here, man. Remember how people were worried Final Fantasy would get neutered during the first run of Kingdom Hearts?
Background Pony #F32B
ah so Marvel has the X-men.

and DC has the League then.

any other big names? I dont keep up with comic stuff.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Background Pony

Marvel also has Spider-Man, the Avengers (Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, et al), Doctor Doom, the Fantastic Four … along with anyone related to the above.

DC is mostly built around the League and their supporting cast/antagonists.
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Sora and Riku doing ‘duel of fates’

goofy and Cap acciendntly switching sheilds.

Donald meets the Thing.

KH version of Spiderman theme- ‘keyblade lad’
King Sombra
Thread Starter - Unpopular opinion time

Kingdom Hearts was always a crossover game. So i don’t really see the problem.  
I remember when KH2 was announced how excited i was when it was announced that there would be a Pirates and a Tron world.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
I’m sure Squeenix knows what they’re doing.

On another note, buy FF XIII-3! It’s really big in Japan, can’t go wrong there!
cb5
Thread Starter - The time wasting thread

Spiderman Keyblade named Great responsibility would be awesome.

I was thinking more along the lines of naming it “ben” and halfway through the level Xigbar destroys it with his weapon.
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt

VIVA LA NOCTE
@KirbyfanNeox  
That depends on whether you mean pre- or post-second trilogy EU  
Sweet Celestia what the hell has Lucas been doing? What is this bullshit?

“Once aboard the Death Star, Ratua assumed the alias of Teh Roxxor and hid in plain sight. Pretending to be a civilian contractor who built garbage bins, he created a makeshift home for himself in an unused trash compactor. Thanks once again to his scavenging skills, he collected items that he could trade, often to unsuspecting Imperial stormtroopers. He later met the Twi’lek Memah Roothes in the Hard Heart Cantina, located in Deck 69 of the Death Star’s Sector N-One and owned by Roothes. Ratua was immediately attracted to her, and as time passed, she found herself falling for him. After nearly two years of living a simple yet pleasant life aboard the Death Star, during which time Ratua spent much of his time at the Hard Heart, he spotted Nova Stihl in the cantina. Unaware that he had been transferred to the station, he fled from Stihl, fearing the guard would turn him in. Around this time, Ratua developed a scheme that would allow anyone on the station to view normally restricted entertainment programming such as smashball. Through this, he and Roothes were watching Despayre when the Death Star destroyed it. This act of, in their opinion, cruelty, by the Empire left a lasting impression on the two.”  
>> Teh Roxxor  
WAT
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide