Non MLP Shipping Thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
Also, how is it not hard when Huntlow and Raeda becomes more popular than Huntmira and StanEda? If you don’t watch The Owl House idk what other example can I put.
It’s cruel how most talented artists ship ships that I don’t like or ship but don’t dislike.
And I just suck at drawing. I’ll never be as good as any artist. Commissions are expensive and people hate requests.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@The Worst Person
People have villains with practically no charisma hook up with their victims. It’s not that hard to believe that there are still artist who ship your ships or would be happy to be paid to.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
But you know what it’s hard?
Making it eligible for television and film. And that’s on Studios and creators rejecting fanmade content, whether it be a ship fanfic (that could be a material for an alternate universe episode of an official show) or a fanart or animatic. And also copyright.

Est. 2012
And if y’all say that “if you want Emira to be happy, make an OC and pair it with her instead of whining about your NOTP”, um, that will make Hunter jealous and I don’t think canon x oc is for me.
I mean imagine if I make an OC only to be paired with a character, that will go wrong, can it? (Like shipping Twi x Male OC instead of Flashlight or half rule 63 Twijack.)
That’s why I prefer OC x OC.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide