Person Above You

wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^  
Cave Johnson, new owner and CEO of Black Mesa. That’s right, you’ve been bought. First order of business, we’re renaming you under the Aperture brand. I’m leaning towards Blappeture Mesa. Marketing boys think something else. So: Blappeture it is. Next, they tell me you people are conducting some anomalous materials research that could result in a resonance cascade. So I’m shutting that down before you idiots end the world. A resonance cascade! You’re supposed to be scientists. Use some common sense.
wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^  
Cave Johnson here. Just wanted to let you know that, after decades of research and testing, we have finally transformed into beings of pure light. Go team. Not exactly what we were after, of course, but in the ballpark. So let’s keep testing, and maybe someday we’ll achieve man’s ultimate dream: to evolve into pillars of pure salt. Can’t wait. [beat] So salty
wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^  
Quick update on all those pods we were finding in broom closets. Apparently some alien monster was body-snatching employees and spawning Communist replicas. The allegorical threat level on this one’s through the roof. Actual threat level’s pretty non-existent, though, so we’ve decided not to do anything about it. If the worst this thing can do is gestate glassy-eyed Yes Men, I say bring it on, Bug-Eyes. I got a whole list of troublemakers you can pod up any time you like
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide