Person Above You

wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^  
Before we start testing today, let’s have our mandatory minute of silence in honor of Earth’s governing body, the Sentient Cloud. [throat clear] Starting now. [a pause] [coughing] [a longer pause] [more coughing] [still more pausing] Good, right. All ha il the sentient cloud. Begin testing
Miyo

^

You’re not alone  
….you’re alright, (Possibly Vargus) BP

< ^ > v

cartoon sounds followed by 4 ominous bass notes

BUP UP BUP UP BUP BAHH DADAWHUP BUP BUP BAHHHHHHH  
dum-ma dum-ma dumma duhh-mah
wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^  
Cave here. The real Cave. Greg’s been crunching some numbers here on Earth Prime. Turns out, the likelihood of me being the only Cave who likes talking to test subjects is– [off mic] What’s the actual number, Greg? [on mic] Right. Zero. So tell you what, we’re gonna use a code word. If I say chariots, it means you’re listening to me. Otherwise, it’s an imposter Cave. I want you to know, you have a license to kill on this one. [off mic] What? [on mic] Greg says that might destroy the entire multiverse. Point is, use your own judgement. [fast, intimate] License-to-kil
wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^  
(tap dancing noises) Hey. It’s Cave. Someone’s not daaaancing. Come on. You know the law - testing IS NOT a dance exemption. Don’t make me call the dance police
wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^ Welcome, gentlemen, to Aperture Rituals. Astronauts, war heroes, olympians: you’re here because of an ancient mating ritual etched in a monolith by the Elder Monks to forestall the end of days. So, who is ready to make love to a giant bird?
wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^  
Cave here. Chariots. Just a heads up: If it seems like you’re walking faster than light, you’re probably in a universe where light doesn’t haul nearly as much ass as it does on Earth One. The lab boys say if you insist on walking faster than light, you are one hundred percent going to go back in time. How far? Far enough to meet your great great grandfather and tell him you’re fired. Because guess what? I’ll let you finish that thought
wselfwulf
Artist -

Spoony Bard
^  
It’s come to my attention that over half of our test subjects have only recently awoken from extended relaxation and were unaware that we’re testing in space. So there it is: No conspiracy. No twist. We’re in a test satellite orbiting the Earth. Commonly available information that absolutely anyone would have told you if you’d bothered to ask. Please stop forming groups of adventuring parties to uncover the big secret, because it’s that we’re in space.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide