Ponibooru Film Night

Robomorons
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I See You
I gave the guys a fitting episode of Hokuto No Ken to watch for a future TV party. I made certain to give them one of the more ridiculous episodes of the first chapter of the series, so look forward to that.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

I say we watch pinkie pride and equestria girls to punish robot hi for choosing eight crazy nights.  
And then we should read a pinkie and cheese sandwich ship fiction to rub salt in his wounds.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
I move to have a referendum on the day and time film night meets in order to create a more inclusive environment where Georgians can properly join in.

In all seriousness I do think it should be considered if it can be done.

One another note… Wow. I forgot Feral and Harl have man-crushes.

Statham and Fassbender respectively.

And have weird views about whether women should walk alone at night or not.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

That British Comedy I was talking about in the chat on friday is a show called “Mongrels”.  
I think we should watch episode 6 of season 1 since it has amazing things we can react to.  
it features the VA of Dunban from Xenoblade chronicles as Nelson the fox and he creates half of a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide