[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@Rainboom Dash  
My mood is still pretty meh.. why did I do that… sometimes I just can’t control my thoughts, I guess… I’m getting over it, slowly.. I guess repeating the same thing over and over again and you start correlating it with whatever you were saying it with.. I really do need to get help because sometimes I just can’t control my thoughts very well at all and it causes shit like this to happen… but I did it and… because of that… now my mood is going to be down for at least a few days, maybe weeks.. maybe even months…. it’s my fault but… I did it…  
I drank some tequila and cider and I hope my typing makes sense
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Carter Resado  
My brother and my mother are taking him to the vet. What am I supposed to do? I don’t have a job! I’m not a vet. My brother takes care of him, and when I said my dog I meant the royal my, because he’s just a family dog! Just stop! Things are completely complicated, and it’s hard for me to explain.

Good god, I can’t even share my feelings nor my worries, nor even my problems on this thread anymore.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

So, he’s downstairs with my brother. We’re gonna be taking care of him and give him some med pills. I can’t remember what my mom said, but all I can say is that she told me that she’ll call the vet and figure out a way to fix this and make him feel better again………hopefully. I’m really a lot more worried.
Shylover

@Badheart  
I can’t. My mom can. She and my brother went to the vet. I just said that. She’ll figure it out until she calls the vet and they’ll find out what is wrong. Seriously, this is too complicated for me to explain this. I don’t have a job, because my mom doesn’t want me to have one due to how bad my attitude is, if I ever do a difficult or any hard things to for a job, and even interact badly with people in real life. I can’t do anything to help, due to how bad my attitude can be on some of the things I tried to do. Again, too complicated for me to explain.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide