[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@Meanlucario  
I think professional help would be sufficent but at the same time, how the heck am I’m supposed to afford it. You know? I want it, but I really can’t get it.

As for just being alone even when I’m with people. I just had no other way to describe it, glad it made since.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
I guess it’s official. Deon has broke my heart and my friendship today. I don’t know what to do anymore. 😢💔

Time for me to give up on Hope. I’m done. I’m done trying to live my life. I rather suffer and be depressed forever.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Flutter_Lover  
I tried to convince you that not all people in this country is retarded. Because I don’t want you to leave. Sure these times and days sucked. But the way from what you said about Hollywood just completely scar me, due to how there are one of the movies that I enjoyed for years. I just don’t know what to do nor what to say to help you anymore. And now I feel like that I’m a retard who likes Hollywood. I just……..

You broke my heart. I don’t know or can’t really tell if those are opinions or not. But it just sounded too much like facts to me. I can’t believe you would say things like that. Especially the Hollywood part. Didn’t you forget about the 15 million recoveries? I really don’t know what to say anymore. 😢💔
Shylover

So……. It’s true. After what I said, it’s all true. The COVID-19 pandemic, all of the politicians, this election, the hate, the anger, the misunderstandings, the division, the fear, the news, the strife, social media, the despair, all of this really is destroying hope, love, entertainment, family, and friendship…….. 😢💔

Latecomer was wrong. Things will never get better.
Background Pony #6048
@Shylover  
so you’re using autism as an excuse to act like this.  
you can still function as a human being.  
you’re lucky you don’t have full blown autism, like my aunt has.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide