Random facts of yourself thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Count Adramélekh Sear

Of course you are right that our political leaders must not neglect those who are most in need of protection. Compared to so many others, I am certainly still doing well in my home country. I always watch the latest Corona news every day and it breaks my heart. I wish everyone in this crisis strength, hope and the best possible care.

That Corona affects us so much is not only a tragedy, but a direct result of this shitty predator capitalism, which leaves the poorest of the poor out of everything. I hope that the rich, powerful and high ‘n’ mighty elites will die out because of this virus. (a naive illusion) Even if it takes my own life, as long as the world changes after Corona, I would be happy… (sigh)
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@DarkObsidian

With all due respect, I’d rather act with my own judgement in this crisis, and I recommend people to do what they have to to protect our health. Politicians will do what they’ll do, and so we must prepare to take care of ourselves.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Twi Clown

(laughs) Maybe you’re right, my friend. But I see it through the eyes of a concerned person. I also mean less Covid-19 specifically, but rather the general fact that those who seem to have been born lucky are doing everything possible to keep those who have no choice in quarantine, rather than ensuring that we have reasonable safeguards globally.

But I do not mean viruses and other diseases only. It cannot be that politicians always close their eyes to things that do not directly concern them now and then, or when a crisis arises, pretend that it is the most normal thing in the world. I am curious to see how the politicians will react when the rainforest in Brazil has been destroyed, the permafrost in Siberia is thawing and the poles have completely melted. How do we react in such a situation when a virus like Covid-19 breaks out in refugee camps? Do we then return to the good old concentration camps?

No, I now have such a hatred of politics, and not because they are politicians, but simply because they simply remain in their beautiful past (Conservatives), do not face the present and should not know about the future anyway. My only consolation is that my son will not be as idle as I was. And I support him in any way I can.

The future belongs to the younger ones.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Twi Clown

I promise to get better. Or rather, to do everything possible. Only my lungs are very badly affected. But I have you guys, my family, a new love and still hope. But I don’t want anything like this to happen again. ;-)
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
I don’t know if I’m an introvert or extravert, but I’m definitely not usually a people-oriented person, but rather a task-orinented one.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I don’t want to die until I see what G5 has in store for us! I did not fall in love with G4 just to bite the dust right now. Damn it! ;-)

But should I die, I know that there are people like you, and therefore I have hope in humanity. For better or worse.

I’m sorry if I’m a little theatrical/sentimental. But that’s how I feel right now.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Badheart

Hey, my old friend. I’m sorry for ignoring you like that. Where can I join you guys as soon as I get better?

(I still owe you German beer, damn it)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide