So what's your superpower

alchemist7

Electro-Mechanical Physiology…?

“The power to have the physical characteristics of a machine and be completely electrical energy simultaneously.”
EvilTon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Leviathan physiology

I basically have the powers of the mythological Leviathan. It includes Ocean Manipulation, Seismic Sense, Poisonous Fangs, Light Regeneration and Life Creation. (Damn, that’s a lot of powers)

So it’s basically the Aquaman package. Cool Aquaman though, not Superfriends Aquaman.
Thegug

I got love embodiment

So basically, I’m the magical lesbian spawn of Chrysalis and Cadance.  
Not exactly my first choice but I can make it work.

You may laugh but you know what they say, Love hurts. And I’ve got a lot of love to share with criminals everywhere.

Plus let’s see how smug you are when I make you fall physically in love with a cactus or a rabid honey badger.
Background Pony #C6FA
Ooh, this looks fun. Let’s see what I got.

Multiple Ears? Really?

Of all the worst things that could happen, this is. The. Worst. Possible. Thing! I already have an overly heightened sense of hearing. Now I’ll NEVER sleep. On top of that, I’d look super lame like that. Do not want, man.
Thegug

@Niggoslav_Krawczyk  
Now the question is, which is more filling, love or energy? In fact, what exactly do you drain? life force? Don’t give me that hippie bull.  
Ok, I’m just slightly jealous that you got the more butch power.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide