The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Amazon’s The Boys Season 2 spoiler

Stormfront to Homelander: You spent 273 million dollars on that “Saving America” crap and I’m running circles around you with five guys on a laptop churning out MEMES.

Yeah. Stormfront’s written for somebody.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
full  
god, i love comic books. you can’t get a cosmic power t rex protecting earth from aliens with it’s cosmic breath anywhere else.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Sometimes I just want to laugh and I don’t find most of that kid humor funny.

Not even in MLP:FIM?

There’s good kid/family-shows, and good adult shows, but I think I kinda agree with the others, too many adult shows try to be more like “edgy, vulgar, teenager” shows. I like poopy humor & adult content sometimes, but if overdone it can be annoying, and it is possible to be funny without being vulgar/sexual/political, and such.  
Groucho Marx was the king of insult-comedy, and he could hilariously insult anyone without uttering one cuss word.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I kinda like how some kid/family shows sometimes get “crap past the radar.” Sometimes subtle-adult humor in a family show can be more shocking/funny then blatant adult stuff.

Like say the Daring Doo pillow joke in MLP:FIM, or some risqué jokes in old cartoons.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beau Skunky  
I watched the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon,but I wasn’t big into the movie,so I probably wasn’t the audience.  
I did like one joke from that show, Napoleon tells Pedro(I think that was his name)“All my life you’ve taken things from me.” Then they show Napoleon as a baby, and Pedro Yanks the pacifier out of his mouth,to which he responds,“Wah” in his monotone.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
Yeah, the humor was a bit dry at times, but it was a nice change of pace.

I think I like Napoleon, because he reminds me of my older brother.  
“Are you drinking 1% milk, because you think you’re fat? Because you’re not fat, you could drink whole milk if you wanted.”  
(My brother sometimes gives people awkward comments/compliments like that.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide