The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Darth Prime  
GRODDAMMIT BARRY!!

does MCU steve rogers has some entitlement issues?

like he HAS to fight in the front lines even if he’s not physically qualified (pre-SS) or too valuable to fight (post-SS). then there’s “i have to save bucky even if all the evidence points out he did it and if i have others to sacrifice themselves to do it”.

i know it’s too simplified but sometimes that’s how i feel depending on the mood when i watch the movies on tv.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@OptimusPrimevil  
What you gotta understand about Steve Rogers (regardless of the medium he’s in) is that he’s basically AMERICA JESUS. He is meant to embody all the positive traits of America. That includes being the one to help fight off the bad guys.
Background Pony #BF18
writing my fanfiction “MLT” again here a few more ideas for the villeins I’m currently spitballing:

Discord: reality breaker just like on the show still powerful but not special since there’s already people running around with the same or similar powers like Impossible Man & Molecule Man as examples, he was friends with Loki, when he returns from being stone he starts his plan to take over the world again starting with a small town

Nightmare Moon: Luna super mad at Celestia after she found out the spell she got to turn Discord into stone was extremely rare & only got it after Celestia made a deal with Mephisto & she became Nightmare Moon because of that deal(still working on this)

Starlight Glimmer: runs a cult mainly targeted at Super Humans she promises to make you normal but she doesn’t tell you where they go(they become hers), SHIELD has been keeping an eye on Starlight cult

The Dazzlings: Almost ruled the world until StarWirl the Bread put then in magic stone they were stuck that until events of “Doctor Strange: Last Days of Magic” were it cracked. Dazzlings use music based magic also people Music & Music related Powers are immune to there spell

Queen Chrysalis: she rules whole planet overrun by her changelings, almost every galactic government classify it as a banned area the Watcher of her planet is very bored

King Sombra: taken down by Queen Celestia & Thor odinson(before he was worthy of his hammer) put in a magic jar in the bottom of the ocean until a atlantian found the jar & opened it his visual becames Parker Robins aka formally The Hood

Tirek: was put in a inprison in very powerful magical mid evil style building for thousands of years but broke free thank’s to again events of Doctor Strange: Last Days of Magic with Empirikul weakening all the universes magic the building defenses were now weak enuff to break free he wants to drain magical & magical related characters out of there magic but became problematic do to invasion Empirikul declining the number people with magic
Background Pony #BF18
@OptimusPrimevil  
like the others said he represents what’s good about America however he has those issues here & there ed brubaker run had decent number of those type moments
Background Pony #BF18
I find fans of Nova(richard rider) a little too upsets with the character to the point you start to think they probably have some sort of shrine to the character in there house somewhere
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide