The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Phantom Rider  
the plan last i heard was to basically soft reboot the series around 23, since they need a Wolverine expy and Jackman seems to really want to put the roll behind him since it’s to much work and the movies are to many misses for the hits,
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Thanotos Omega  
well she’s like not even 15 yet so they’re going to need a timeskip to make that work, if they are going to do more future stuff i’m really hoping they use mister sinister or something like that.

@Phantom Rider  
pffft HA! like that’ll happen. actully deadpool might be good.
Background Pony #BF18
james gunn has said he’s already finished the first draft of Guardians volume 3
Background Pony #BF18
Jason Aaron resent run on Doctor Strange did a good job of explaining how magic works in the marvel comic universe
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Phantom Rider  
They don’t sell tickets,

@angrybrony  
The actress’s youth was part of why they picked her, they want someone who can work the role for years, and since allot of folks say she held her own with who her costars are it would be dumb to waste time on the rest when they have her there to make badass action movies, i mean they finally got a second actually really good movie after first class, they aren’t going to throw that away like they did there,
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Good lord, Joss Whedon wrote an unproduced script of Wonder Woman, and WOW, is it bad.

These are just the highlights.

I actually like Whedon most of the time and think a lot of his faults are exaggerated (they certainly exist, but he’s not THAT bad usually), but… DAMN, what the hell happened to him?
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@ice1517

A little TOO much “witty banter” (he’s good at it, certainly, but not EVERYONE needs to snark about everything), often writing the same type of female characters over and over (though, again, I think this is exaggerated and some folks tend to misinterpret certain aspects of the characters), and a few other things.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Good lord, Joss Whedon wrote an unproduced script of Wonder Woman, and WOW, is it bad.
These are just the highlights.
I actually like Whedon most of the time and think a lot of his faults are exaggerated (they certainly exist, but he’s not THAT bad usually), but… DAMN, what the hell happened to him?

Joss Whedon is one of the best writers. He has a natural gift when it comes to writing. Everyone has a stinker in them.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Holofan4life

He’s the quintessential example of the phrase “hit-and-miss”. When something he writes is good, it’s AMAZING. When something he writes is bad, it’s TERRIBLE. And there’s not really much of a middle ground between the two.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide