The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@Background Pony #6799  
Radical.  
And while Spider-man Homecoming looks cool I still with that Marvel Studios had gone with Miles instead of Parker. I know WHY they did it. Because Peter Parker is the most iconic version of Spider-man there is and they want to make money, but we’ve SEEN Peter’s story.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
All-Star Superman: Features a very emotional scene of Superman stopping a girl from committing suicide and perfectly captures Superman’s character.

All-Star Batman and Robin: Features a scene where Batman murders a bunch of people by setting them on fire, then has sex with Black Canary right in the middle of the dead bodies.

I think we know which one most people would prefer.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@ice1517  
That’s what I’ve always said.

“I got All-Star Supes in one hand ASBAR in the other. Chose.”

It’s really quite fascinating the different spectrum the books of this sadly short lived imprint are on.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@ice1517  
And which one Zack Snyder would prefer.

Though, since it’s not canon or anything, I’m kinda glad ASBAR exists because you gotta admit it’s just so wonderfully, hilariously f’d up. It doesn’t affect the regular comics and it’s the best laugh in ages.

“Not one word. I’ve taken enough grief about calling my goddamn car the goddamn Batmobile! I’m the goddamn Batman and I can call my goddamn car whatever the hell I want to call it!”
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Phantom Rider  
plus cameos of Bearded Idiot and Bonkers Betty!

Pre-order now to get the Bonus Bloodgun challenge pack and the “Holy Terror” Story Pack, where you get to Play as The Fixer and murder horribly racist portrayals of Muslims!
RottenBabe
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Rock'em Sock'em Rohan
@Thanotos Omega  
Indeed. That person is also a complete dumb fuck who dropped out and hasn’t even read the Tolkien books — only seen the movies. Even then… Galadriel? Elrond?? Legolas???
Background Pony #BF18
ideas for MCU worlds & related in KH:

Asgard, Wakanda, Micro verse, Knowhere,

non Mcu location:

Weirdworld
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

anyone else think it’s really petty to bring something up just so they can do a ‘take that!’?

been reading IDW’s GI joe and they’re doing an origin story of sorts for cover girl and they reference GI Joe extreme a lot in the issue.

then they do this

full

of course you can argue it’s just a tv host/actor and not the actual character, but still felt real petty.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide