The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I don’t follow the MCU, so it’s hard for me to say whether attempting to recast Kang (since they fired Jonathan Majors after he was convicted of assaulting and harassing his ex-gf) or try to quietly downplay and fizzle out the arc would be the worse path.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I stopped following Marvel movies even before Endgame, so that probably would have been wise.
I further maintain they should pace themselves on how often they push out Star Wars stuff. While I’m a dissenting opinion on TFA and TLJ (we can all agree Rise of Skywalker was terrible though), I’ve had zero interest in seeing Solo and other side films such as that out of sheer fatigue.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Angrybrony
I mean… they sorta did?
It wasn’t an intentional one, mind you. Covid came and fucked everything up for everyone, with Disney in particular choosing to delay the entire MCU slate for a whole year, which resulted in a nearly two year gap in-between Spider-Man: Far From Home and Wandavision.
The problem was that they immediately invalidated this break by releasing 7 movies, 8 miniseries/TV seasons, and 2 specials within the span of a year and a half. I doubt even a die-hard Marvel fan would have been able to keep up with all of that.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Has any zombie movie or game have the zombies actually fight amongst one another if they go long enough without fresh living humans to take out their hunger and aggression on?
Background Pony #926D
Marvel: Scraps their entire storyline
DC: First time?
I suspect DC has scrapped more stories for Superman alone than Marvel had in their entire first phase.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So the new Avatar: The Last Airbender live action remake show is about to drop. I’m trying to summon my ability to care, but… it’s not coming.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide