The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m just wondering why in the unholy fuck it will be live action.
Who looked at Minecraft and went “yea let’s make that realistic looking.”
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy

but there have been realistic 2048 x 2048 resolution texture pack with bump maps specular maps and all kinda of maps + RayTracing + shaders + moving grass and flowing clear water that aims to make Minecraft more “photoreal.”
Idk mang.
I personally can deal with it.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Melee Based Super Powered Beings need high damage resistance, invisibility, or great mobility.
Otherwise, what’s the point of having an ultra punch power if you can’t even get close to your target without them outrunning or wearing you down with ranged attacks quickly?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I watched the latest X-men 97.
Missed opportunity for a reference to Magneto’s arcade game line “Welcome to die”.
Bizarrely split into two stories in one episode. I don’t think any other episode of X-men has done that. There’s a and b plots, but not two separately titled segments.
Any way, they’re both cool and Mojo’s new voice actor is pretty good. Alyson Court, Jubilee’s original VA returns in a cameo.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Albert Kim has stepped down as showrunner for the live-action ‘AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER’ series.
He has signed a deal with Disney to work as an exec producer on the ‘PERCY JACKSON’ series.
Christine Boylan and Jabbar Raisani, who exec-produced the first season, will now develop Seasons 2 and 3.
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Chess.com is giving free diamond memberships(which cost $9 a month in my local currency) to cheaters if they are “honest” about the fact they cheated
I get that dealing with cheating in chess is complicated but giving out literal handouts to people who defrauded other players is disgusting, I don’t care if they are apologetic, if they are apologetic then they should be willingly to deal with the consequences which is suspension
It’s sad the only person who has prominently called out Chess.com for their pathetic attempts at dealing with cheaters is former world champion Vladimir Kramnik, who has the exact opposite problem. His definition of a cheater is “someone who wins a lot” or “someone who managed to beat me in a game of chess”. He calls out half a dozen random GMs for cheating based on the most spurious of evidence and blocks you if you point out any flaws in his logic(including literal statisticians when they point out a good player winning a lot maybe because they are a good player and not because they are cheating). He borderline incites harassment against those he accuses as well, very “Won’t someone get rid of this meddlesome priest” energy
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I saw a video about someone theorizing how Mu’s existence would impact history.
All I remember is that the seafaring people in the Oceania region might end up colonizing the Americas before the British did, but after the Native Americans did thanks to Mu serving as a kind of colony stepping stone towards finding the Americas.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m working on a new fantasy short story to distract me from my languishing fantasy novel that I otherwise should be working on.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide