The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@Meresflut  
Oh Soros is just a billionaire who likes to fund activism that serves his agenda and he usually has a stake in it.  
He financially supports FEMEN for example
Whatevo

Arch-Rarifag
@uc9  
It’s not a fight.  
It’s rather amicable.

I am willing to wait and see what the policy leads to.  
So that’s all I shall do.
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

@SquiggyBomb  
I don’t care about kesha one way or the other but dat animation tho  
Like, it’s not crazy high budget studio quality animation but at the same time it’s super good for just a small team of people. Kinda like the music video for ghost

That type of thing just gives me warm fuzzy feelings. Like if I get my ass to work practicing art I could eventually make something of comparable quality.  
i wanna do that  
super badly
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
@Too_Offensive  
Die Young is one of those songs I can’t actually hate. No matter how much I want to. And I REALLY want to hate it. But I can’t. It’s too goddamn catchy and too goddamn happy to hate. And yeah. The animation was super smooth and expressive. It ADDED to the song rather than resting on it or detracting from it.
Meresflut

@Whatevs  
I remember Soros from his book “ The crisis of global capitalism” or atbleast that was the title translated from spanish but what did he do now. And by God, what kind of insensible people write in that femen page, I hadnt seen such rude words since Fernando Vallejos La Puta de Babilonia.
Whatevo

Arch-Rarifag
@Meresflut  
Yea. He’s not trustworthy. Even people who agree with him on things like Capitalism (rich man hating capitalism heh) think he’s a nut.

Even I am skeptical of this ‘global capitalism at all costs’ world.

Anyway, changing avatar. The Indoctrinated Illusive Man makes me seem rather dour.
Meresflut

@Whatevs  
Yeah, capitalism is fun and all but I cant gelp but to think theres something else ahead, wonder what it is.  
In ant case My battery is runningl its last 5 points so I must say goodnight. But still, tell me what you think, Ill read it later. Cheers.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
If life was like a game and I was a player character, I could have gotten stronger and all I had to do was watch television and eat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.