The time wasting thread [SFW] -NoFullExplicit/Grimdark

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@someguy111  
The sad thing is that’s the best way to gauge it cause if you start asking in a lot of countries about freedom chances are you’re going to get visited by some nice people in black uniforms and ski masks politely asking you to face the wall and then they nicely “pop” your neck.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@uc9  
I would actually like to live in country that’s more concerned with the quality of it’s food than the US. Not having junk food may sound like a bad thing but it also means the country and it’s people have high standards for good food which means it’s easy to get.
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@Gizoid101  
Other countries make fun of the usa for being so fat, but can you exactly blame us? Walking into a grocery store or a gas station and passing by the candy section is like walking into willy wonka’s factory. The walmart in the next city over has ten aisles to candy.

Come with me and you’ll be  
In a world of pure imagination  
Take a look and you’ll see  
Into your imagination

We’ll begin with a spin  
Trav’ling in the world of my creation  
What we’ll see will defy  
Explanation
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@uc9  
That’s what I mean, there is so much junk food out there that the standards for food here is very low. I can’t eat anything from a restaurant because it has some nasty ingredients I don’t want.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is too big.

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.