The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Joey, why not summon a new monster to attack the face-down and use Jinzo to attack directly? Idiot.

He should have used Jinzo first than tribute it. I hate Joey at times.

At this point, using non-quick spells on your opponent’s turn is the least frustrating thing.

Not like spot removal isn’t in the game.

Why does Insect Queen have tits?

Hey, it’s the monster that got Butterfly Daggers banned. It also became Red Eyes support because It’S a caRD thAt JOEy UseD.

That kid is going to grow up with a gambling addiction.

How’s that different from any other mime?

Know what a great twist would be? If Yami was a bastard, and and his memories were sealed away so that he could become a decent human being.

The music is too cheery for a god being summoned to kill Yami.

Never summon your hand traps if they’re better in the hand, Yami.

OK, that is BS. Sifer attacked, so Slime shouldn’t be able to save it. I really hate this anime at times.

That slime is OP it seems. It stopped effect destruction.

Punch a god? Have I ever mention that I love Seto and Jack?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Since the previous duel was with Yugi, now it’s Joey’s turn.

I know I mention this yesterday, but I do love Seto. He’s a jerk that helps Yugi because he respects him enough to want him to succeed.

And sudden fever for plot convince. Wouldn’t it make more sense if he accidentally injured her escaping the orca, so he’s making it up to her that way?

“Joey, are you winning?”

And those things that fly out of the side landed in the water.

When does Yami Marik happen? Last I checked, the Ring was only evil because it was possessed, so why would Marik have a Yami form as well?

OK, why is the whack-a-mole card a spell? He even activated it on Freaky Fish Guy’s turn.

Hey, Mako is cheating again! Yes, I’m considering him hiding his monsters underwater because it’s concealing info that the opponent has the right to know, like if you prevent them from reading the effects of one of your monsters.

I’m on episode 69, but the last ep of the BC arc is 143. This is going to take longer than I thought.

That’s BS.

Did you guys forget that Flameswordsman and Dark Magician/CM Girl are humans as well?

There’s no logic about when you can activate spells, is there?

It took them this long to report Joey’s location? How? The laptop at the hospital was faster than that.

You’d think that someone would notice the duel and call someone to prevent them from dying if the glass broke.

Why not set your other two traps than use the discard spell? And you could have used the chain trap to prevent them from using any more undesirable monsters.

Did Yugi forget his preaching at Arkana about how terrible sending monsters to the grave is?

But Blue Eyes had the masks on him that resulted in 3300 atk. Why are they suddenly gone?

Weird that Defusion used to affect your opponent and not your monsters.

Wait, the Magnet Warrior boss isn’t even a fusion.
deactivated843b8160732

And sudden fever for plot convince. Wouldn’t it make more sense if he accidentally injured her escaping the orca, so he’s making it up to her that way?

But that would be violence, and 4K¡D$ Entertainment prides itself on grade-school-friendly content. Are you saying you’d prefer if the kids that watched this back at the Twenty-Oughts got the idea that violence and hitting people was a really epic idea?

When does Yami Marik happen? Last I checked, the Ring was only evil because it was possessed, so why would Marik have a Yami form as well?
Yami Marik Melvin is the result of Marik’s father literally carving the tombkeeper’s legacy into his back.

His anger, hurt, betrayal, etc. because of the incident caused a split in his mind.  
It was Melvin who killed Hank. In the Tombkeeper’s Hovel, with the Millennium Rod’s hidden blade.

And no, he’s not a Hashashin.

You’d think that someone would notice the duel and call someone to prevent them from dying if the glass broke.

That would give the implication that something violent was about to happen. This is a kids show, remember.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Is this a flashback ep? Joy.

So this is where Kaiba starts to deny what happened/is happening in front of him. I’ll never understand why.

Yami is remembering things he wasn’t there for. If you need a flashback ep, than you’re doing something wrong.

Wow, Merik doesn’t even care enough to learn Tai’s name. Shows how unimportant she is.

At least Kaiba realizes that the “occult” stuff is real enough for someone to want Yami dead.

Pretty sure that Joey still has a “duelist’s heart,” just that he’s under a mind control.

And Duke is back.

No Kaiba, Red Eyes isn’t nearly as strong as Blue Eyes. Not even close.

When Joey is in danger, nothing gets in Mai’s way.

One of them should let Joey know that Serenity is there, might snap him out of it.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Decided to end on a GX ep.

I didn’t think I could hate Ojama Yellow more. I’m impressed, sub.

The commercial break has Yellow behind Chazz and once he realize what monster is behind him, his expression changes to disgust.

OK, I give 4Kids credit for making the 4v1 guys question Chazz berating Yellow thinking he’s talking to Giant Rat. I forgot that GX was more humorous than DM.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
We kind of don’t need a Yami Merik, considering what he does normally. Guessing it’s an excuse for his actions that he shouldn’t be excused for.

@QuasarNova  
Maybe the head translator just snapped and wanted it to at least be funny.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Mugen Kagemaru  
I don’t care if it came first, I’m still going to criticize it no matter the medium. And that’s why I thought that it was Bakura tainting the rod like with the puzzle when I read that Marik loaned him the rod for a little while.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I got a pack with Toon Kingdom in it. Part of me wants to sell it, but like the Crystron Halqifibrax I got in another pack months ago, I’m too clingy to.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Meanlucario

Because there used to be a beatiful time when once per turn meant get multiple copies of the same card and reset their once per turn via banish/bounce/return to the deck/send it to the gy to make combos
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Meanlucario

You merely adopted the terms  
I was born in them  
Raised by them

Dind`t knew what speed priority was until I was already a man… And even then it was nothing but MST NEGATE
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide