Umvc3 needing patching?

Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
Tell your reason why Ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3 needs to be patched, me I got like Thousands of reasons why but I would like to here from Y’all more.

two of the reasons I got to say this game needs a patch is Top tier and spamming characters, seriously I run into that shit like all day now and the game is so forgiving to it’s Top Tiers but when it come’s to low tiers it’s like “Oh boy Phoenix wright better not call out the Maya shield during a character teleporting, HUEHUEHUEHUE!

And don’t get me started on Morrigan and doom! Jesus! Maybe I should have listen to angry joe and not buy the game! but the sad thing is the game has real good elements to be fun but lacks the patch it needs to continue being fun!
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Number1pegasus

Even without having played the game, I can see Morrigan/Doom is broken. Tournament fighters are not meant to be extreme dodgeball. After spending a week scouring Youtube, I’ve seen so many high-end gamers get crushed by that combo it’s ridiculous. One of the commentators even made a Galaga reference. If you can, at any point, accurately compare a vertical-scrolling shooter to a 2-D fighter, the developers fucked up. Period.

Heck, I’ve seen teams specifically put together to take down Morridoom get wasted by the sheer volume of projectiles.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@Kazapsky  
Exactly My thoughts EXACTLY. And besides that also we got the top tier one hit death tier zero, I cant stress to you enough how annoying that character is and how broken he is like just yesterday I was playing the game and I was playing a fair team of Phoenix wright, Frank West, Dante and was actually doing pretty good but then all of a sudden the dude goes to character select pics Zero and Virgel and just blows up my entire team and starts teabagging and taunting me.

literally that just pissed me off because he won by just picking two cheap character’s that are broken which in turn ruined the fun I was having in seconds and I wouldn’t care much if it wasn’t for the fact that he just used those characters to troll because there broken.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Number1pegasus

Kinda says a lot about how little Capcom cares about balancing the VS series when the outcome of a match can be determined by which player gets their cheese running first. And when less than a quarter of the roster sees tournament play.

Morridoom, MODOK skytrolling, the fact that several characters can singlehandedly combo you from 100% to 0% without you ever getting a chance to fight back (not acceptable in any style of game, least of all in this genre) … UMvC3 has a lot of things going for it, but fairness isn’t on the list.

Then again, the last time Capcom released a balanced tourney fighter was … oh yeah, never. I’m surprised anyone even brings up game balance anymore when it comes to Capcom fighters, because it’s never even been on their radar.

UMvC3 is one of those games you can have a ball with on singleplayer, but the multiplayer is dominated by whoever feels like being the biggest douchebag.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide