Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
So what are people supposed to do? Register for every streaming service just to watch shows? Because, uh… yeah, I don’t have enough money to do that. And if I did, I’d use it to pay my rent or buy guitar pedals or something.

@Angrybrony  
The last time I used an ad blocker on that site, it wouldn’t let me play the video unless I turned it off.
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
@Broken Adam
cOMic rUInEd Cos cAPeWAnkINg

Capewanking is an actual thing though, Angrybrony. Both DC and Marvel have their share of business practices over the years that aren’t all that well thought out, many of which are still being done to this day. IDW and Dark Horse are, believe or not, both currently not doing well when it comes to physical comic book sales (plus, the more recent Hellboy movie didn’t make all that much money as Dark Horse and its director had hoped). But sure, be my guest and blindly eat up anything with the Marvel logo on it like a good brand loyalist, regardless as to whether or not the character is actually executed well in the writing or art style. Sure, Mr. Michael Bendis created Miles Morales spiderman for a newer Marvel comic universe among other things, but that was mostly with the help of Joe Quesada and Sara. On his own, he’s usually not that great overall. While its true that Stan Lee himself was more often than not liberal in his ways, (including how he usually wrote for comic books) he never went and shoved in nor shoehorned his personal views in his works a la a printed mouthpiece.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

Ironically, Warner Bros., Sony, and Viacom have way more of the entertainment market share (Sony especially since they have way more than just movies), yet I almost never see anyone talk about THAT. Though I do absolutely agree that Disney does not need to become any bigger.

@Angrybrony

Kimcartoon literally won’t even let you WATCH their uploads unless you disable adblockers (the fact that the site and its offshoots like Kissanime and Kissasian have serious issues with viruses don’t help).
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
@Angrybrony  
Suit yourself. It appears you got your undies in a twist just from one watch of Zack’s or EVS’s videos.  
DON’T ASK QUESTIONS OR CRITICIZE JUST CONSUME WHATEVER MARVEL CHURNS OUT LIKE A MINDLESS COW AND PRAISE!
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Ironically, Warner Bros., Sony, and Viacom have way more of the entertainment market share (Sony especially since they have way more than just movies), yet I almost never see anyone talk about THAT. Though I do absolutely agree that Disney does not need to become any bigger.

True. Just, screw the whole fact that so few companies control so much of media in general.  
Kimcartoon literally won’t even let you WATCH their uploads unless you disable adblockers (the fact that the site and its offshoots like Kissanime and Kissasian have serious issues with viruses don’t help).

They’re virus-laden? Well. No wonder my browser always crashes when opening those sites.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Jarkes  
Though I have been running with problems where now I have to download some app and create an account so I can watch stuff, which I don’t want to do.
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
@Meanlucario
he put no points into he’s self awareness state.

Says YOU!  
I am not unaware of my surroundings, That’s just you assuming that.@Meanlucario  
@Absol95
So what you do with non-marvel stuff.

Indeed, I may have come off as being blindly loyal to, say, DC and their stuff in past forum posts. Now I know that they have their share of slip-ups just like Marvel and Dark Horse have.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥

well i don’t why it works for me then. like i have pop up blocker from crome, fair adblocker and adblock all going so mabey that’s why?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Absol95  
More so that you act like those you mock for the other side. You’re a sheep who mocks other sheep to please your shepard who doesn’t give a shit about you.
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
@Absol95
More so that you act like those you mock for the other side. You’re a sheep who mocks other sheep to please your shepard who doesn’t give a shit about you.

Neither DC nor Dark horse are my shepards.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Absol95  
No, it’s rebelling against what’s popular that is. You love to assume that we’re also sheep, only for what you’re against, so that it’s easy for you to use an extreme to “call us out” for stuff we never said or implied.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I think that the reason so many band names nowadays suck is because all the good names are taken.

Seriously, I started my band Dark Matter in 2011, and during the time I was still taking off, another band called Dark Matter managed to get signed and become like twice as successful as me. Original band names are hard to come by.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide