Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
While I’m already not a big fan of YouTube commentary channels, I really don’t like SunnyV2. All of his videos are the same and it’s always about the downfall of some no name YouTuber or celebrity and always seems to focus on drama and little else. He’s basically LeafyIsHere but with a higher production value.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I used to watch a few of his videos, then it felt like he was just pumping out vids with either very poor or little research/thought into them (like how him claiming certain channels were “dying” despite them still doing pretty well)
The video he made about MrBeasts transgender friend Chris and how MB secretly hates him (to the point where MrBeast publicly called Sunny out on his BS) , that was the final straw for me
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I’ll come clean and say that the reason why I shared my post was because of all those SunnyV2 expose videos that I’ve been watching earlier, including the one made by Skeppy debunking all the points that Sunny made against him and he just tore into Sunny viscerally. Even before the whole Mr.Beast Chris/Kris and Dream face reveal debacle, I was never a big fan of him and I don’t like that he’s popular because negativity gets you views and that’s what the public wants apparently.
@Mikey
I hate how true that is
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
I’ve heard one person compare him to a content farm, pumping out videos so quickly on whatever the latest drama is just for views and that sounds about right.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mr.Myoozik
Does MoistCr1TiKaL as a commentary channel? Asking since him and the occasional SomeOrdinaryGamers and Oompaville are the closest I watch and I like learning about currency/recent events from them.
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
That reminds me that a few years ago, a youtuber I watched made a video different from their usual stuff to talk about SunnyV2 and them possibly being a bigot, using the MrBeast old “I identify as an attack helicopter” as an example (Sunny ignored the comments that were upset at the video and Sunny left out the part about the “trans plane” hurting children), especially when the person Sunny was “calling out” wasn’t “canceling” MrBeast like the video/Sunny suggested, just wanted MrBeast to apologize for a video that aged very poorly. A smaller example was when Sunny talked about a non-binary person and even showed on screen they identified as non-binary, but kept calling them she/her throughout the video.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Part of me wishes Wish were more financially successful. Not because of the movie’s quality (I haven’t watched it but it seems people are at best lukewarm about it), but because I feel like this will encourage Disney to make more sequels and live action schlock.
I really was hoping Wish to be the savior of Disney animation kind of like with The Little Mermaid or Tangled were when they came out. But it’s pretty clear that a third renaissance will not happen for awhile.
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

VIVA LA NOCTE
@Cosmas-the-Explorer it really could have been, you need to look into the drama surrounding it.
Team Iger micromanaged the whole film out of relevance, only about 30% of the pitch made it in.
The biggest noticeable change was it was supposed to have the first “villain duo” since The Rescuers, but they changed the whole queen storyline so she was manipulated when originally she was the stronger force in the couple
It was basically Sony Sanitised not even your usual Disney slop wreckage. No one who worked on the movie is happy with the end result 😔
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
Disney’s incompetence is a fairly large and complicated state of affairs. simply put disney has been a bit of a zombie company for close to a century in fact it’s a small miracle that anything we remember was acctualy worth remembrering
in fact since this is the unpopular opinion thread here’s one. I’ve grown to despise the old classic 90s era disney I’ve grown up with because of the parasitic context in which disney created them.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Anniveraries should only be 5 or 10 years. Something annoys me when someone says 24 years ago this game came out. Just wait 1 more year!
@harasha456
Most animation historians would say the 90s was tremendously positive for Disney and that those movies saved it from becoming irrelevant. Without Little Mermaid who knows if Disney would have actually been big enough to buy Fox?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide