Vent thread

Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@EPPony  
I say if it’s important to the plot, then make it the tutorial stage. If the backstory involved a dude fighting a dragon a thousand years ago, don’t give a 7 minute narrated cutscene about it; actually play as the dude fighting the dragon a thousand years ago for the opening level :D
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
9000 barrels of bourbon were destroyed in Kentucky when the distillery they were housed in collapsed.

This is the greatest tragedy the south has endured in over 100 years.
someguy111

@Badheart  
Uh that’s enough to buy a new Ferrari.  
Each barrel holds several hundred dollars worth of whiskey, unless it’s the cheap crap. Say each barrel has 500 dollars of whisky in it. Now multiply that by 9000.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@someguy111

Do it. Making fermented drinks like beer and wine are actually not hard at all. I’ve done it a few times. Liquors that require distillation are a bit more work. I’d say the main thing is finding low cost high quality ingredients.
someguy111

@ArkyNoid  
I’d love to but the market is very saturated. It would be a hard market to break into. Unless you can come up with something really unique and desirable, the business isn’t going anywhere. Also keep in mind that while it’s pretty easy to make basic booze, the good stuff takes serious skill and can take many months if not years before the batch is ready for sale.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

It’s not hard to break into in the south. Breweries, meaderies, wineries and the like are all the rage down here. And honestly, all you need is one or two restaurants to sell your craft and you’re in business.

I’ve yet to see one fail.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Starry Mind

The only issue with mead is you need honey, which can be an expensive part of your brew.

Mead is best brewed in rural areas where you can get honey cheaper. Or, for the especially bold, invest in your own apiary.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Got out of the hospital after suffering a gall bladder attack. I’m fine now, but since they gave me morphine, I can’t work today.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide