Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Lord Seraph  
No joke, you honestly sound like those people who stand on street corners on top of a soapbox holding signs and shouting: “It’s the end of the world! Fuck big businesses! You’re all blind sheep controlled by the media!” when you say this stuff.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Nightweaver20xx  
You do realize that if there is a deity that made the universe and us in it that he/she holds all the power in creation right? That means this deity can destroy us in a blink of an eye without any warning. If I was a creator who created living things from my own power and they blatantly insulted me? You wouldn’t think that I wouldn’t be upset? Keep in mind that if this deity created this universe as utopian paradise and because of his creations insulting disrespectful attitudes toward him/her we desecrated it you dont think he/she would be pissed?
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
In actual venting news (or not if we go by what Josh is saying), I just got another letter from the Social Security office saying something that I already know. Yes I’m not eligible for benefits and I can make an appeal, you don’t have to rub it in. Assholes…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Ainz Ooal Gown

Jealousy and rage imply flaw, which sort of weakens any argument that they are “perfect”. Which is why the idea of a single supreme being is nonsense if we anthropomorphize it with any human definitions.

A singular, perfect, supreme being would have a logic and intellect so far past ours it would be incomprehensible.

It would not care about trivial things like worship and insult, nor would it concern itself with the workings of a single person.

To even believe for a second that one could understand what they would want, or if they would want anything, is hubris of the highest order.

The gods are either flawed representations of the universe, powers and reason beyond us, or they do not exist.

A perfect yet emotional being cannot exist, because the notion of perfection cannot exist in a mortal frame of reference. Perfection is a moving goal post, and thus “perfection” is beyond our understanding.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
I don’t know what qualifies as “venting” here. I know that “ranting” and “venting” are two different things, but it seems like they’re both interchangeable at times. But it’s supposedly on-topic so what do I know?
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
I don’t want to say which pic it was because I don’t want to trash on an innocent picture, but I just clicked on a thumbnail I thought was something I’d be into and it was actually something I’m very much repulsed by. MFW:  
full
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
The party I’m at right now lasts from 7pm to 4am. I’m currently stuck here, since there’s no way of me going home.

Somebody save me from this nightmare.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@PonyPon  
It’s not overly horrifying, but it’s definitely an anti-fetish of mine. At the same time it’s not something I’m going to downvote or anything because it’s my fault in the first place for not having the tag filtered :P
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide