Vent thread

441TheSecond
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Zincy  
To be fair, the only reason why I complain about SJWs on the Internet is because I’d be arrested if I got into fistfights with them.

I mean, you gotta let me do something. Either let me beat some perspective into their honky asses or let me complain about their decadent regressive culture.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #E08F
The world is shit, but acting like there is no changing it whatsoever is fucking cowardly.
We’ve already came so far, and you want to give up NOW? If it were for people like you, we’d still have to keep a battle axe under our beds in case of marauding barbarians trying to take our shit.

You know. I’m ll for change.  
Problem is. For some reason in today’s world, whenever there is “change”, it always seems to be for the worse.  
I know this has always been a thing. But why are governments and corporations more than ever, hellbent on making people’s lives miserable, and the public is becoming increasingly powerless to oppose them?  
It’s as if something clicked within the ruling class and the software of the ordinary classes malfunctioned some time ago.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@441TheSecond

At least you don’t pretend that you’re fighting some glorious keyboard war as if you’re standing in the digital Alamo as the SJW’s close in around your electronic fort.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@SeraphimDawn  
They want you to think that you’re powerless. You are not. Shouting is what stopped PIPA and SOPA from passing. They’re trying to give you this message that you’re worthless, that you can’t do anything, that even united the people are useless, because all they need to do in order to win is secure your complacency. As soon as people give up, we’ll live in the Blade Runner future.

@Zincy  
I mean, I do think that these people are fucking dangerous, they’re the voice of the generation and they want to use that voice to hand over power to corporations and government in the name of their feelings.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@441TheSecond

Shouting didn’t kill those. The shouting was rather irrelevant background noise. What killed them was a combine effort of boycotts, protests, blackouts, and big money moving around. Along with shifts in the priorities of the electorate, the first of its kind to stand for digital rights that older generations would have let slide, as they did during the coldwar.

The shouting was just a bellwether.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Zincy  
I mean, shouting is important to get the message around, but then you have to also do something else, and most people do have the power to do something else, even if small.

My point is that all the powers that be need to do in order to take away our rights is make us give up.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Zincy  
Pretty sure that passing a law without having it wide open for the people to see would be unconstitutional as fuck.

I am also a firm believer that you can only push people so much before they start setting shit on fire. I thought that the French Revolution was a fine lesson for anybody in power who got too complacent with the rabble, but clearly, it wasn’t.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@441TheSecond  
You know. If I have the ability to program people’s minds. I’d install a code in everyone, that will make them automatically oppose all forms of collectivism, infringement to their rights and autonomy as individuals.

It will be a colourful world.

full

Whether I’m being serious about this is up to your interpretation.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@SeraphimDawn  
I’d just install the knowledge of how to build a molotov cocktail in everybody, as well as latent pyromania and a burning hatred of the callousness and irresponsibility that corporations have these days.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Zincy  
Hey, at least he’d do better than me. If I were in power, everything would be on fire by the end of the day. I don’t even know how to play a fiddle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide