Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Ninji  
I usually like the storms and rain, but the problem that comes with it is that it knocks my power and the wi-fi in the process, which is annoying.

@altopony  
It has its problems like every other US state, but from my experience it’s been decent.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Wow, what a day. Thanks to not being aware of my keys and closing the door just to pick up a package, I locked myself out for almost an hour. Thank god my dad helped me, my niece, and my mom since they didn’t get the keys as well.

Also, mailmen need to be patient. They don’t have to press the doorbell all the goddamn time just to pick up a package.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Ugh. Of all the ableist takes I’ve heard about Asperger’s, “I enjoy more interesting characters. Asperger’s isn’t an interesting syndrome” is a new one.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik  
If my internet is gone I’m getting drunk in the bathtub.

@TheHappySpaceman  
I’m probally one of the executive functioning anomalies like autism or even bipolar.

However phychology hasn’t been very useful for me. I’m only interested in increasing my functionality, not worried if someone else would call me healthy or normal.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Ninji  
I think more positive portrayals of the condition will help increase acceptance of the condition more and make it so that people who have the condition are not stigmatized or harassed for it. I don’t give a crap about how “interesting” or “diverse” it is.
TheSultanAkbar

@TheHappySpaceman  
Dude, it’s always going to be stigmatized and whatnot. Don’t take it the wrong way, but it’s like people who walk funny or when a black/white dude walks into a room full of black/white people. Humans are simple creatures. First impressions count. There was this guy I met in high school, he was high functioning autistic or something. I immediately picked up that there was something different about him. But it wasn’t in a negative way, I befriended him and we worked together on some projects. I really liked his, to other people, odd nature and different way of thinking. He was quite awkward in social situations and got himself into trouble which I tried my hardest to help him with. Then again, I do have my quirks as well. Unfortunately, society doesn’t take kindly to that which is different…
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Sheer incompetence my friend, the sheer and utter incompetence of some of them must clearly border on mental sickness.

And they wear it so proudly too. Like being fucking stupid is a mark of honor. If they place so little value on their brain, maybe they should ventilate it.
anthroking

And speaking as someone who is both austic and bipolar, it hasn’t been that bad maybe because my form of autism only makes me quiet around new people but seems okay other than that. And haven’t seen much of my bipolar disorder other than getting a bad headache and annoyance from dogs barking loudly that seems to piss me off. And possibly some allergy or something to SunnyD since i only had it once at my school and it made my skin turn somewhat orange for a bit.
Background Pony #1E64
@CaptainXtra  
depends if its life or death. In a street fight you do what you need to survive because its life or death and then you run.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra  

Das the reason why it, and a kick to the shin and eyepokes are some the best things to do in a street fight.

Why aim for places walled by muscle and fat when you can aim for the squishy vulnerable weak spots?
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@tehwatever  
How true is the stereotype in Movies and Cartoons where Men and Boys who take nut shots completely collapse in pain?

Does a kick to the balls really disable your whole body?

I’m lucky to have never been in a proper fight to test that out.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Background Pony #7E98  
Apparently Trump and the Goya Ceo were mildly cordial to one another on camera, so now internet folk are throwing out goya stuff.

Petty, childish antics that only make me fucking seethe because CNN thought it was worth reporting.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@WyrmSpawN  
Trump breaths oxygen, maybe they should stop breathing it too?

Now, I don’t really love or hate Trump, but some people are seriously going overboard…
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

@CaptainXtra  
You can collapse and it’s no exaggeration. The balls and the shaft are unprotected glands and a bundle of nerves respectively. And it’s worse because for some odd reason you feel like your entire abdomen area lost power after a groin shot.

No need for a street fight. Just whack your own groin and try it out for yourself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide