Vent thread

VNagato
Artist -

@OptimusPrimevil  
It’s a site (more so a youtube channel) that mostly lists multiple “top tens”, they cover a wide range of topics on just about anything.  
While I find their videos interesting, a lot of critism comes from the fact that their lists suck because of non-inclusion of certain things that should be mentioned or belong on the list, among other things.
VNagato
Artist -

@OptimusPrimevil  
Understandable, I personally enjoy watching their videos, mostly because they cover topics I have no real knowledge on are interesting in a sense.  
Though a lot of people complain more so on lists like “top ten anime” or something, something I tend to stay away from.
Ore-O
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Squidamouche
@OptimusPrimevil  
I feel the same in regards to the “Things That You Missed.” Not might have, not may have, you just straight up missed them. As if, they understand these details more than you do and treat you like an imbecile in the title.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

A friend back in Virginia told me that there’s a big controversy about transsexuals not being hired for jobs because of their transsexual status.

While I definitely think the people hiring are homophobic pricks, I think there’s a really easy way of dealing with this: simply don’t tell them that you’re transsexual.

I mean, don’t lie to them if they ask, but I see no reason why one would walk into a job and be like “Hi I’m transsexual!” Unless the job you’re being hired for is a webcam stripper or something where that would actually matter, why even bring it up?
VNagato
Artist -

@Kirb  
To be honest I don’t see why people take “pride” in something like gay pride or being trans. You’re proud that you believe you belong in a gender group you weren’t born with? Isn’t that more upsetting than prideful? I’m not trying to be rude, but it doesn’t make sense to me. Why do people have to say they’re trans? Isn’t the whole point of being trans that you believe you aren’t your assigned gender? If you really believe you’re a girl but born a guy or vice versa, why do you have to constantly spout that you are trans? That’s just a reminder of something you didn’t agree with.

Anyway… I think it might also be a thing where people can kind of tell if you are or aren’t?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@VNagato  
They take pride in it because Trans and gays and that have been treated horribly for ages, and are taking pride that even through the abuse, they are proud of who they are.

@Kirb  
Maybe it because they look trans?
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@HighRollerHydra  
Sort of. I just don’t see why that kind of information would be necessary in registering for a job. I mean when I register for a job I don’t immediately go in and say “Hi, I’m a straight cisgender white male!” Why? Because that usually has nothing to do with my skills, experience, or how qualified I am for the job.

Let me just clarify that yes, I think it’s incredibly closed-minded to not hire someone because they’re transsexual. Those people should probably be brought to court about it.

@VNagato  
I guess? I mean I know the surgery hasn’t been perfected yet but that’s still no need to boast about it when applying for a job. Again, unless being transsexual will in any way interfere with your job or is brought up during the registration process, there shouldn’t be any reason to bring it up.

@ice1517  
How exactly does one look trans, out of curiosity?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide