Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
My sleep has been terrible for days like 8 hours in the past three days. Not only that, sinus infection, fever (which hurt my joints), little cuts from moving and shaving aren’t healing right, and ravenous appetite. Took no medicine, just my daily beer. Now my fever is gone, and i’m suddenly very tired atleast.
@Khamzat Chimaev
Could be. Psoriasis is another condition where blood vessels in the skin are malformed. I got it on my right foot because i tend to sit on my right foot out of some weird habit.
No wait psoriasis tends to stay the same, and slowly get worst, not fluctuate. I’ll look into skin conditions, especially any ones that relate to diet or stress.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Good god so my mom’s contract with her boss in Hong Kong will expire in May and now she’s just found a new one which is her current part time. They’ve invited mom once her contract passes, she will work in Luxembourg next year.
Is… this a vent or a happy vent… Her home arrival interval here in my country would be at least 2-3 years but she’s gonna get to work on such 1st class country bruh. Am confused.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
First 10-15 minutes of my shift, an old lady trips at the front door and hurt herself. Had to call 911 and after the paramedics arrived, I had to stand at the front entrance to direct customers to the other door. Hope she’ll be alright.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I said that because I feel like my autism is preventing me from developing as a human. All because of my interests, my hyperfixations, and it made my mom hate the idea of having a girlfriend because I said about how I am scared of having a girlfriend because my parents treat me like shit everytime I do something but they get angry at me over something so miniscule, like not listening or forgetting or being distracted and not focused on the task.
And I am afraid of wishing that I didn’t have autism because people, even my parents will say that it’s blaming autism without knowing about the perks of Me not having autism, such as being self sufficient, having a job, having a girlfriend, handling a relationship, not having hyperfixations, being fully focused, etc. Like for example, me in an alternate universe where I wasn’t autistic and can handle those things unlike IRL me.
Background Pony #E42B
@Hollowfox The Worst
I know that things are not easy for people with neuro-divergences. My sister has ADHD (obviously it’s not the same, but she has to deal with it) my parents make her feel like she’s a waste of time and money, she has lost jobs, she feels bad constantly.
I always tell her that everything will be fine, although I do not know how to assure her and now I’m telling you.
You are great.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well 1 more day before we go into the deep freeze. Could have wind chills down to 30 below Thursday-Saturday. Last time this happened standing water in the sewer pipe under the house froze, backing it up for a few days.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide