Vent thread

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

What are your thoughts on this statement?
Aryanne did not make it popular or sexy or cool. No more than a big booby vampire makes people want to start drinking blood. That’s nonsense. Evil seductress is just a common kink.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Zaknel
It’s better to just not get involved in politics at all cause no matter what side of the fence you’re in, you’ll get blamed for anything and everything instead of actively trying to fix and resolve any issues.
Not only that, you’ll have at least one person who’ll purposely misinterpret what you’re saying, twist your words & be labelled some stupid buzzword.
@Mr.Myoozik
i already got called out on a political debate online for telling people to be more civil. These guys feed on toxicity.
These days, that’s pretty much all it is.
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Galestorm
Hey, I don’t hate people that disagree with me on politics.
I do hate when they call me hateful for what I think is the best solution to a serious problem, and it is entirely different than theirs.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Zaknel
The 1st sentence I agree with.
About Ponybooru, I saw the discussions about that earlier & decided to check it out. I looked in a few forums on it & I think I see what they’re talking about.
@Zaknel
Neither do I & I understand. It’s really the way they handle their views.
Yeah, me too. It’s like they think only their way of thinking is right & any differing opinion is automatically some kind of threat.
Background Pony #8B80
@Galestorm
Big deal, people sucks…I wish I could I could fake surprise but at this point is not like I have much faith in almost anyone.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I remember when I first made an account there when it first got created to see how it was, and because a few of my friends also made accounts there and at first it was alright until I wasn’t a fan of how things were turning out so I left. I made my exit in a very bridge burn-y kind of way which in hindsight, I regret doing. I say just let them be cause as much as I also disagree with their way of thinking and politics, they deserve to have a place to say all that and it doesn’t look like they’re harming anybody IRL. Really this all shows that I’m glad that I don’t involve myself in any politics.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

What’s the point of marrying if you or your husband/wife will cheat at the end of the day?
Fuck adultery.
Since I’m a violent man, if I were ever to marry hypothetically and I see my wife cheat on me, there will be blood and tears pouring down from where they’ll stand. This the reason I will never marry and start family in the first place because I know this runs in our blood and I will really suck if my hypothetical children would also try to witness this same endless rut about adultery. Never ever start out on me with this one because I have experienced trauma and depression from my parents cheating one another that lead from my family being broken apart last 2017.
Beth
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
Kinda hard to know what’s going to happen before you love someone like that.
My GF is completely loyal to me, just about any time both of us are awake, we share everything with each other.
If she wanted to have sex with someone it might not be a big deal to me, if a few things are considered.
Now I ain’t gunna let someone treat me or my GF like an idiot, or let anyone drink my alcohol or be loud in my house.
In theory I could have as many wives and husbands as I can afford to take care of equally. I just happened to find one person I’m obsessed with. Whatever we do, we agree on together.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Finally bit the bullet and took a cold bath because we have no hot water because somebody fucked up the hot water heater and we’re moving soon so it wouldn’t be worth fixing. Boiled water only did so much to help, but after going so long without a proper bathe, it did feel good, but now my skin is severely dried out.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Just because i want it, doesn’t mean I expect you to do it for me.
I wouldn’t dare impose on your ‘not doing a damn thing’ time.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

@Beth
Here in the Philippines, adultery is a different story. It is strictly immoral according to our bible study since I live in a highly faithful country.
If you commit adultery as a Filipino, all of your family from both sides will get involved in a major controversy which usually leads to a violent family feuds and hence break up.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I decide what is moral to me. I don’t care about sex much, I just don’t like being lied to.
I ain’t gunna let some dude in the sky tell me how to manage my relationships.
My moral code is based on prosocial behavior. This is why you hear me refer to evil as antisocial alot, because I don’t care about gods and metamorals. Good and evil are fake too. No such thing as a good or bad person, only whether their actions can coexists with society, or not.
If god burns me for being peaceful and honest, he’s a bullshit god, and i was f’ed from the start anyway. I don’t believe religious text, sounds like it was written by insecure old men trying to control society. Not the true allah.
I got one religious rule. Thou shalt get lit on sunday.
Not killing isn’t a religious rule, that’s a rule for coexisting with society. If it was a religious affair, all meat eaters would be evil. It’s not a religious affair, it’s a natural one.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Beth
Weird, I did not even have religious connotations in mind. Not very religious at all, but I tend to think they partially develop from what people are convinced is natural law in the first place.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Oops, when i hear the word moral, I assume people mean religious, despite the fact that I myself claim to have a moral code based on science.
I mean that may as well be true. Humans could have natural tendencies towards monogamy. Looking at other primate species may or may not show human behavior before written text.
History is full of people who had more than one wife, husband, they could be doing something with their housemaid, or both the wife and husband adopt someone into the house. Maybe it’s all lies and BS, maybe everyone in the picture knows exactly what’s going on.
Muhhammad (pboh) had many wives. Married people into his family without sex involved, just so they where protected, and under his name.
In our current society, at least in America, people are just expected to be monogamous, so there is a lot of dishonesty, and people not even being mentally prepared to handle the different dynamics. No trust, no honesty, it’s almost impossible to have a good polymorous relationship in this current world. My GF has jealousy, jealousy isn’t a bad thing to me.
TheSultanAkbar

@Beth
You could argue that polymorous relationships are harmful to society from the perspective that they pose a risk to the image of the classic, traditional, tried and tested, so-called nuclear family.
You know, conservative values and all that. Simply put, if the climate in society is that of traditionally imoral actions, why should anyone pursue a good, stable family? You know, the one where children will, in a best case scenario, have a most stable, valuable upbringing. If my neighbour is out there banging women what’s stoping me from saying, “screw the wife and kids, I’m off to get a harem!” And no one can stop me, because such actions are not frowned upon, even encouraged.
Furthermore, imoral, pleasure seeking behaviours have harmed the traditional family in other ways. Drinking, drugs, gambling,…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide